Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

finetuned

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2008
I don't even dare opening Dashboard because I'm not sure if there's a rumor site's RSS widget on there!

Macnoviz

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Roeselare, Belgium
Honestly, ArtofWarfare, you NEED to stop posting. I don't know how your mind considers what you're saying to be not spoiling, but it's VERY spoiling, and the exact OPPOSITE of what you're supposed to be saying in this thread. Even saying that there's a new product is spoiling. For all we spoiler free people know, phil added one more movie to the itunes store and walked off stage. So please, STOP posting--Even if you think you're not spoiling anything. Because you are. Thanks.

Hey, how did you know Phil did that? And fyi, he didn't "walk" off stage. He jumped from the Moscone center using 400 new Mac Minis as cushions

svndmvn

Nov 6, 2007
Italy
Hey, how did you know Phil did that? And fyi, he didn't "walk" off stage. He jumped from the Moscone center using 400 new Mac Minis as cushions

So they're soft now? With accelerometers? Tangerine like the wireless iBook he jumped with in '99? Apple is just so creative and thank you for spoiling it all for me :p

ozthegweat

macrumors regular
Feb 20, 2007
Switzerland
I second that, mavrick. I don't want to know anything, not even that there is something new or how long the keynote lasted, although the last one is practically impossible not to come to know. Example: Steve (well, today not ;) is wrapping up, but I know that there is a new product, or I know that the keynote will go on for another 20 minutes, the surprise is ruined.

A year ago, I waited for the stream, I got an e-mail from a buddy with the subject "hey dude, the MacBook Air is out!". I nearly killed that guy. Well, at least I removed him from iChat :D

On this day, I learned: if you want a spoiler-free keynote –*shut down your mail client.

ogee

macrumors 6502
Nov 8, 2006
Earth.
On this day, I learned: if you want a spoiler-free keynote –*shut down your mail client.

Disconnect your phones dont use the net at all, or even the computer incase SW update pushes you a new product...best is just to bookmark Apple events the day before, set it as your home page, then, stay in bed and not even look till 2 days later.

:)

leifdenby

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2008
I'm so excited, I just can't wait!

Been spoiler free since MW07. I'm about to explode, been jumping round the house all evening. Usually watch it with my girlfriend, but she's back in London. But at least I've got you guys :)

Please put it up soon :apple:

(Went onto apple store earlier today by mistake, having completely forgotten that any new stuff would be on there (!), fortunately they where updating it, phew....)

Korb91

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2008
I end up getting the notebook event from November. Where's the real stream?

applemax

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2005
Just a friendly reminder, even though the video is up, please don't discuss it in this thread as people may still be watching. Thanks and enjoy the keynote! :)

Korb91

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2008
Yes, that's the link I tried several times. I only get the old keynote. What's wrong - anybody an idea?

Mr. DG

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2006
how do i get it to work in VLC? can only get the notebook event in QT.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.