- Dec 2, 2018
I just switched from T-Mobile postpaid to prepaid 2.5 GB using an eSIM and I have some questions about the service. Hoping someone with experience can help me.
- Is the T-Mobile app only for postpaid customers? I need to access the prepaid web portal to manage my account?
- Is it recommended to set up a SIM pin?
- Does the Connect plan use 5G? I didn’t think it did, but I’m not sure.
- Does low data mode automatically disable background app refresh for stock iPhone apps?
- Is the high efficiency cellular streaming format for music automatically selected when low data mode is enabled?