Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
I was coping with the previous version of the Nike app on the watch, but the new one is so terrible that I'm going to try this, thanks.

One question though - I really like having a pace measurement on the watch so I can track that as I'm running, but when I went for a first couple of runs with the Workout app when I got the watch I found that the pace display was all over the place. Does it work OK for you?
Sorry, I use a Garmin 620 and rarely look at my :apple:Watch while running.

JamerG

macrumors member
Apr 30, 2015
As I've just said on another thread, I've transferred my (4 years) of run history from various Nike devices to Strava using the RunGap app. The Strava Apple Watch app is great in my view - much less laggy and shows far more useful info "in run" that all the others I've tried.

When Nike are losing loyal long-term customers like me forever you know they've seriously messed up...

milan.smart

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2010
Hi, I just got the new Apple Watch and only few runs from August and no runs from September synced to Activity app. I checked the Health App and noticed that NRC did't write all the runs only few of them. Why? Do you please have any tip how to fix it?
Also, does the NRC Watch App support GPS in the new Apple Watch?

Thank you very much for any tips or hepl.

Milan

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
Hi, I just got the new Apple Watch and only few runs from August and no runs from September synced to Activity app. I checked the Health App and noticed that NRC did't write all the runs only few of them. Why? Do you please have any tip how to fix it?
Also, does the NRC Watch App support GPS in the new Apple Watch?

Thank you very much for any tips or hepl.

Milan
This is a thread about the Nike :apple:Watch and not the Nike+ app. There are a couple of threads in the Apple Watch Apps forum like this : https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/new-nike-running-club-app.1990224/

In short the NRC app is a bug riddled update that I hope Apple is helping Nike fix before the Nike :apple:Watch release.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.