Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cjrulli

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2010
I hope you are right. I would just love to have mine before Thanksgiving.

That is what I'm hoping for as well. I'd also agree that I think we will start seeing cards getting charged anytime between tomorrow and the end of the week.

jjiangweilan

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2016
That is what I'm hoping for as well. I'd also agree that I think we will start seeing cards getting charged anytime between tomorrow and the end of the week.
If no movement on 3-4 week by the end of this week. Well, I will play with my Mac in my dream during Thankgiving.

skeaton250

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2016
-Ordered a stock 13" touch bar model @ 8:00 p.m EST on the 27th.
-Located in Southern Ohio.
-No charge or movement past 'processing items'
I will post any updates here.

MDNY

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2016
NYC
I just obviously need to be in this thread. I was getting super jealous of the other people in the other thread who were getting their MacBooks this week lol.

I ordered a stock 13" space grey with 512 GB. I was expecting to at least get my card charged today but no luck. It should definitely happen sometime this week though.

Reactions: knotbeer

WolfSnap

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 18, 2012
SoCal
Only time I don't want my card at a $0 balance!
Yeah, no kidding. My Barclay card was at $0 for the longest time..... (0% for 18 months financing. Figured might as well get free money to buy the laptop :) )

cforster

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2013
Missouri USA
I placed my order for 15" base config last Thursday afternoon. It shipped this morning! No 4-5 week wait here.

It's crazy! Shipped DHL though, strange. No complaints here though!

Have you all read any other reports of this happened to anyone else? I haven't been in the forums a lot for this launch.

Last edited:

brmlong

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Massachusetts
I placed my order for 15" base config last Thursday afternoon. It shipped this morning! No 4-5 week wait here.

It's crazy! Shipped DHL though, strange. No complaints here though!

Have you all read any other reports of this happened to anyone else? I haven't been in the forums a lot for this launch.

Pics or it didn't happen haha

ThereisnoLisa:onlyCube

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I'm in with this crew I think...low end stock 15". I ordered around noon EST (or was it EDT?) on the 28th and have Nov 28th to Dec 5th. No movement what so ever so far. We need to start moving here...let's go!

Reactions: teerexx52

JkPatel

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2016
15" 29/1TB/460, still processing.
Ordered 28th Nov.
Expedited shipping Delivers 23 Nov, 2016 - 01 Dec, 2016 by 2-3 Business Days.
Card not yet charged.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.