Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Original poster
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
My second month of Apple Watch ownership.
7B1F38AC-D81D-41DD-A0D6-18D2A3A3A5D0.jpeg

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Original poster
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
It’s already November for you, AFB. You are slacking. :p Get with it and earn that badge. ;)
Lol. At 1 am I’m not really keen to jump on the cross trainer or go for a walk. But I’ve seen a big increase in my exercising since getting the watch. So for me that’s a win. October was a perfect month, so hoping for more of the same.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Lol. At 1 am I’m not really keen to jump on the cross trainer or go for a walk. But I’ve seen a big increase in my exercising since getting the watch. So for me that’s a win. October was a perfect month, so hoping for more of the same.
Congrats on October. You have made great progress. The watch is definitely paying off for you.

Reactions: millerj123

fezzzer

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2013
So sorry to hear that. I did read a news article about it and apparently you can go outdoors for exercise. If your November weather is anything like mine here in the U.S., it won't be pleasant.
Our November weather in the UK is pretty poor too :(

my first time here on the monthly activity thread too - looks like I picked a good time ?

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Original poster
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Our November weather in the UK is pretty poor too :(

my first time here on the monthly activity thread too - looks like I picked a good time ?
I don’t run due to my knees. So I’d really struggle with that one too. Especially as I live in the country so it’s dark before and after work. Still I did my cross trainer session first thing so one day ticked off on mine!

Bballrob

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2017
Alaska
I have to exercise for 1,980 minutes. That’s 66 per day. It will push me. But it’s doable. I needed something like this to get me going in the right direction. Despite a few personal pleas to some friends to call me out publicly when I’m not doing what I should be, no one seems to stick with it. I guess Apple has a tap on my messages and Facebook messenger and they decided to help motivate me.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Is it weird that I was excited for this to come in today? Last month was my first full month with my watch and the challenge was super easy. This one’s a bit of a challenge because most of my exercise minutes during my workdays are from stairs. Not a lot of distance there.

Guess I’ll have to start walking on my lunch breaks and doing more in-person support rather than remote access.

Easy-peasy.

Attachments

• D7E74982-7FB4-498F-8FD6-91C33D4A7A6B.jpeg
    D7E74982-7FB4-498F-8FD6-91C33D4A7A6B.jpeg
    208.7 KB · Views: 261
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.