Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Now I realize... iPhone 4S is perfect for me...

POLBOSS

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 8, 2008
I had an iPhone 5S... I sold it to buy an HTC ONE M8... Just to try it out...
So... I just sold the HTC to buy and iPhone 6... While it arrives I'm using an iPhone 4S... This iPhone is perfect... I don't play games and I only watch Netflix or a YouTube video from time to time... Facebook and phone calls feel about the same as any other of the mentioned phones...
Probably I will just cancel my iPhone 6 order...

hasanahmad

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2009
So... I just sold the HTC to buy and iPhone 6... While it arrives I'm using an iPhone 4S... This iPhone is perfect... I don't play games and I only watch Netflix or a YouTube video from time to time... Facebook and phone calls feel about the same as any other of the mentioned phones...

Please do so others who haven't gotten it shipped can get it sooner. I beg you. Please!!!!

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 103

westcoastin

macrumors member
May 3, 2011
4s is a perfectly good phone. In fact, it is what I am currently using and have been since it launched. That being said, I am considering upgrading to a 5s mainly for a slightly larger screen size and to take advantage of the LTE capability that the 4s lacks on Verizon's network.

As a side note, posters here sure love making snarky, immature comments. What happened to the users who'd actually contribute to a thread and foster intelligent conversation?

POLBOSS

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 8, 2008
Good news :-D I canceled my iPhone 6 order...
Now I just hope that when I install the iOS 8 update my iPhone 4s will continue being "snappy"

One hand use at its best :-D

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68030
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1

That's great but why do people feel the need to keep making posts like this? You found that the 4s is a better phone for you, so why go tell the world? It's your decision to make, not theirs.

thedeejay

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2012
Toronto, Canada.
Whatever suits your needs is the best phone. On the other hand, think of it this way - you enjoy your current phone AND have saved yourself a little money;)

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008
I still think the iphone 4 is the best design so far. If it makes you happy, your going to save alot of $$$. Enjoy.

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68030
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1
Embarrassing? Its a phone, who cares. Besides if you are just doing basic tasks that thing is more then capable. My neighbor has a freaking land line, I thought that was amusing...

Surprisingly, all my neighbors still have landlines and cell phones. I cancelled my home phone when I got rid of tv. Now all I use is faster internet along with Netflix and Hulu.

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008
Multiple people will cancel, this guy is one of many and just felt he needed to make a post about it.

Im not sure how you come to a conclusion that multiple people are going to go back to the 4S cause the 6 is coming out, from a single post. The 5 design has been out for 2 years. We have to assume that every guy that suddenly has found new love for a 4S also pre-ordered a 6 :)

kevink2

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2008
Embarrassing? Its a phone, who cares. Besides if you are just doing basic tasks that thing is more then capable. My neighbor has a freaking land line, I thought that was amusing...

Is the neighbor's phone on the wall with a LONG cord? :)

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008

What amusing about having a landline? Every house has one in OZ.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.