I'm not even waiting that long. I was initially willing to wait as long as late January, but I'll probably cancel if my preorder gets pushed into 2018.One certainty is that if it gets to February or somethings silly and I still haven’t took delivery, I’ll cancel and wait for the X Plus.
I've seen pre-order listings on ebay and they are all over the place. Some listings are for only a few hundred over retail, others are a few thousand over retail lol. I definitely think the 100% premium will be paid by some, but finding those people may be difficult.Resell will be around $2000.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your misgivings but the 7 plus screen is 5.5" and the X's screen is 5.8". Not sure what you mean about "downsize in screen".I’ll try to get one within seconds of availability like everyone here, but coming from a Plus phone I’ve misgivings about the downsize in screen so it isn’t a no brainer upgrade as I’d like.
One certainty is that if it gets to February or somethings silly and I still haven’t took delivery, I’ll cancel and wait for the X Plus.
I am terrified of something going wrong while I'm placing my order.Now I'm starting to get nervous. Less then 12 hours to go until pre-order time. I will not be able to sleep tonight. How is everybody else holding up?
lmfaoooooooMy thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.