Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr MM

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2011
I am talking abou MacBook pro retina lastest beta drivers give a down load link please tell me did you test it thanks for reading this

----------

Does anyone read my posts please answer I need them 309.74Beta drivers for GT650 for rMBP does the driver solves gaming problems?give a download link and don't speak too hard only a link and a few sentences that a Persian can understand unfortunately we have filtering websites here and nvidia.com is filtered by peyvandha.ir I should use a private browsing application. What a awful ll ll ll country and please helpppppppppp for the driiiiver

try to look at drivers to go, dunno if its blocked or not

Persian-apple

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2012
Iran
Is there any problem with installing games on MacBookpro retina. Like max Payne 3 bf3 mw3 or assassins creed revlations problems except cd rom if update drivers should it be fine some sites say batman arkham city crashes on it after 30secs did any one test it please tell a useful post thanks and sorry if mr mm is. Angry of my post but try to tell the best answer for all quastions ply:mad::mad::mad:

Doggonit

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2012
Is there any problem with installing games on MacBookpro retina. Like max Payne 3 bf3 mw3 or assassins creed revlations problems except cd rom if update drivers should it be fine some sites say batman arkham city crashes on it after 30secs did any one test it please tell a useful post thanks and sorry if mr mm is. Angry of my post but try to tell the best answer for all quastions ply:mad::mad::mad:

I don't understand what you are saying. Besides, I didn't know that the export ban to Iran had been lifted. Are you even supposed to have a Mac?

Fridolin

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2012
MacBook Pro 2,6GHz 2012 without Retina Display is overclocked too? :)

sry for my bad english, im from germany!

chrisfromalbany

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2010

Skyrim has had issues running for me on rMBP.

pgiguere1

macrumors 68020
May 28, 2009
Montreal, Canada
I didn't know that the export ban to Iran had been lifted. Are you even supposed to have a Mac?

It's not. He's probably an immigrant or simply has Persian origins. If you immigrated from Iran to USA you're allowed to buy computers as long as you don't ship them to Iran.

Doggonit

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2012
It's not. He's probably an immigrant or simply has Persian origins. If you immigrated from Iran to USA you're allowed to buy computers as long as you don't ship them to Iran.

Yeah, but he's saying that he is in Iran (as if his command of the English language didn't already confirm that)! Hence why he has heavily restricted access to the internet and can't download the drivers from just anywhere, as he wrote it (if I understood him correctly).

Persian-apple said:
Does anyone read my posts please answer I need them 309.74Beta drivers for GT650 for rMBP does the driver solves gaming problems?give a download link and don't speak too hard only a link and a few sentences that a Persian can understand unfortunately we have filtering websites here and nvidia.com is filtered by peyvandha.ir I should use a private browsing application. What a awful ll ll ll country and please helpppppppppp for the driiiiver

pgiguere1

macrumors 68020
May 28, 2009
Montreal, Canada
Yeah, but he's saying that he is in Iran (as if his command of the English language didn't already confirm that)! Hence why he has heavily restricted access to the internet and can't download the drivers from just anywhere, as he wrote it (if I understood him correctly).

Yeah, my bad, I had not seen his previous post, I thought you only assumed that because of his username.

weemanpow3

macrumors 6502
Mar 14, 2008

It's core is clocked 40 MHz higher (775 MHz) than Nvidia stock specifications of (735 MHz). Retina MBP is clocked (125 MHz) higher than classic MBP.

I currently have a 2012 MBP 650m/1gb and can easily overclock (1 GHz)+ on the core.

polyh3dron

macrumors newbie
Apr 3, 2007
Yeah I've been playing Sleeping Dogs on my 2.6Ghz/16GB RAM rMBP and I'm amazed at how well it runs. Also, Driver: San Francisco plays great as does Darksiders II.

csd113

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2012

nope!

----------

the gt650m and gtx660m are actualy the same card only one has SLI enbled and one dosent. the diffrence between the gt650m and gtx660m is the gtx660m has SLI. so the Rmbp actualy has a gtx 660m.

cylon88

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2012
oc problems

Hey guys,

I bought a macbook pro non Retina with an gt 650m 512mb ram.
But I cant overclock them... Which Driver are you using?

today i got win 8 and nvidia 310.70 installed.

I hope you can help me

PS: Sorry for my bad english i live in germany

cirus

macrumors 6502a
Mar 15, 2011
nope!

----------

the gt650m and gtx660m are actualy the same card only one has SLI enbled and one dosent. the diffrence between the gt650m and gtx660m is the gtx660m has SLI. so the Rmbp actualy has a gtx 660m.

There is a notebook with gt 650m sli, lenovo y500.
http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/...5B0116E237099FA0FCA012D9B20ED2FB#.UL6SRYNQVN0

I think most gtx 660m run at 825/2000 but have a boost function (assuming thermals permit) to run at 950/2500, or slightly better than the retina mbp.

brothaman811

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2013
I just switched over to my first PC from being a Mac user all my life and I actually have the gtx 660m in my new computer (lenovo y580 with 16 gb ram and 256gb sataIII SSD). Without being overclocked it actually runs at 950 MHz, with MSI Afterburner I can get it up to 1085/2800 and it doesn't get above 75 degrees while playing Far Cry 3 on highest settings in 1920x1080, but I'm not really sure if that is a demanding game.

Macs will always have a place in my heart, but I love this computer. Just came across this forum and thought I'd throw in my two cents as a 660m owner.

----------

nope!

----------

Actually the 650m is the one that can use SLI, as in the Lenovo y500. They are definitely not the same card, but if you can get the 650m in SLI it performs over the 670m.

Last edited:

Persian-apple

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2012
Iran
HEY GUYS DOES SMC RESET SOLVE LOW FRAME RATES? I MEAN WHEN I START PLAYING EVERYTHING LOOKS PRETTY GOOD BUT 10MINS LATER IT IS. .... HOT AND HAS LOW FRAME RATE....AND AFTER SOME TIME ...ACTUALLY YOU'LL BE UNABLE TO PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE OF FU.. LOW FRAME RATES.........:mad:

saturnotaku

macrumors 68000
Mar 4, 2013
HEY GUYS DOES SMC RESET SOLVE LOW FRAME RATES? I MEAN WHEN I START PLAYING EVERYTHING LOOKS PRETTY GOOD BUT 10MINS LATER IT IS. .... HOT AND HAS LOW FRAME RATE....AND AFTER SOME TIME ...ACTUALLY YOU'LL BE UNABLE TO PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE OF FU.. LOW FRAME RATES.........:mad:

It's to the left of your A key. :rolleyes:

Newfiejudd

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2010

Yes it should fix the throttling issues. But in all honesty take it in for repair. There might be something more wrong with your system.

fatlardo

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2011
How is everyone getting such good temps. I was able to oc to 1k core stable but too hot for my taste. Max temp after 20 min was 91C for the gpu. Probably could go higher if I can get better temps. I'm to scared to go any higher.

Newfiejudd

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2010
First I have ever heard of Zeus. To bad you have to flash the speeds to your Card. Not sure I'm will to do that. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.