Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

NYC iPhone Line (Something happening i didnt know about...?)

bacaramac

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2007
Is the line growing, they posted a third picture that looks like the line is getting longer.

Craziness, if this is not for the iPhone and just waiting to get into the Apple store, I can't wait to see what the iPhone line looks like.

Comment

LowMach

macrumors member
May 7, 2008
the stock is dropping now.

rumors are that the 3g iphone will have a longer delay of 6 weeks more than expected.

:rolleyes:

Comment

Chrisrokc

macrumors regular
May 19, 2008
I think he means the iphone won't be out there for sell when this is all said and done for 6 weeks total. :eek: Not sure how good of a plan that is for Apple. Today their stock is down 2+. Who knows, I was reading some other forums and today is the last day to return Iphones bought from the last day. Will Apple have something for us tomorrow? Doubt it, but you never know.

Comment

LowMach

macrumors member
May 7, 2008
LowMac - Come on. Where did you read that - post the link.

(sigh)

yahoo finance message boards. just a rumor. some much bs on those pages. users mentioned that some hedge funds where dumping aapl due to the delay of the 3g iphone.

Comment

lindsayanng

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2008
East Haven, CT
apple stock is actually down 3.86 points right now, but its not all that bad, wouldnt be a bad time to buy because we all know it could jump right back up once the iphone is put out. Apple doesnt seem to piss people off that often, and owning their stock would probably be a rollercoaster because they way they put things out and how they make people wait, but it will generally hold its value well without much risk AND could make you a few pennys. Just my input though from a somewhat novice stock trader

Comment

Chrisrokc

macrumors regular
May 19, 2008
There are people on the engagdet comment page saying they are in that improv group and they had the last meet last week. They didn't recieve emails for a meet this week so it is doubtful that it is them.

Comment

cjmal

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2007
There are people on the engagdet comment page saying they are in that improv group and they had the last meet last week. They didn't recieve emails for a meet this week so it is doubtful that it is them.

I read the opposite. I read people received emails for this particular event.

Comment

Chrisrokc

macrumors regular
May 19, 2008
I read the opposite. I read people received emails for this particular event.

I don't see this. I just skimmed through the hole comment list. Link? Or quote?

I don't think it's Improv Everywhere. I'm on the agent list and the last event they did was last friday.

Maybe some other group?

Not Improv Everywhere. I live in NY and take part in their brilliance. If something was going down i would have got the email but seems right up their alley.

Those are the only two Improv Everywhere members that posted. Both said it is not them.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.