Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

caprica21

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2014
How may are with Oct 13-20 delivery dates?
I ordered 6+ and awaiting for status to change from Processing to Preparing for shipment. Hopefully soon.

powerbook911

macrumors 601
Mar 15, 2005
I have the same date you mentioned. 64 GB Plus for ATT Space Grey.

My best guess is you might see it ship mid next week. Earlier than promised, but not right now.

wp-admin

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
I'm secretly hoping Apple has seen the surprising demand for the plus and shifted its production toward the plus to compensate. If that's true, I also believe we'll see ship dates before those we were assigned.

aaronays

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2012
im in the same boat....preordered on ATT first, but shipping confirmation said it would deliver sometime in November...cancelled that order and ordered from apple store, but by then I was already in the next group....hopefully things will ship sooner.

I am a bit of a pessimist though, with all that i am reading about supply constraints and heavy demand for the 6+, im not looking for it to ship until the end of the suggested time...I actually wouldn't be surprised it if was later than that

I find it kind of odd that the expected ship times on apple.com are still 3-4 weeks...i figured they would have already extended shipments even farther out...like i said though, im a total pessimist, hopefully things will happen sooner than later.

Sammy12939

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
I ordered 3 6+. 2 from Apple and 1 from ATT around 6:30 AM ET last Friday. Still no changes. I'm hoping next week.

lls4f

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2012
United States
Same boat. I'd just camp out or play the reserve in store game if I was near an apple store. But as it is, I'll be [im]patiently waiting on my online order whenever it decides to arrive. I am hoping lots of people are able to snag one in store and cancel preorders in the Oct 1-6 window and even in our window. I think we'll see some "preparing for shipment" movement at the end of next week at the earliest.

lls4f

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2012
United States
Heads up though: lots of people in the group before us Oct 1-6 are getting "preparing for shipment" today. That seems like delivery of at least a week and a half early for them

milhouse994

macrumors regular
Apr 8, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Yup, me three!

6+ 64GB/Space Grey on T-Mobile.

I am being quietly hopeful that i'll get it by the end of the month. Seems like a plausible target.

caprica21

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2014
This is just crazy wait. I will be going to Apple Store this weekend to see how 6+ holds, can't wait anymore

wp-admin

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
I think I'll head out to the store to get these in my hands too. Can't stand sitting here reading the commentary of everyone else who's already got one LOL.

My order status has not changed yet... still 10/14-10/21, but still hoping for a bump.

Hankster

macrumors 68020
Jan 30, 2008
Washington DC
My wife and I both are seeing a delivery date of 10/13 to 10/20 and we ordered or phones four hours after pre-ordering started. It's a little frustrating. I mean, four hours after you could order an the wait is a month???

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
This is just crazy wait. I will be going to Apple Store this weekend to see how 6+ holds, can't wait anymore

I think I'll head out to the store to get these in my hands too. Can't stand sitting here reading the commentary of everyone else who's already got one LOL.

My order status has not changed yet... still 10/14-10/21, but still hoping for a bump.

You guys, I wish, I want the thrill of opening it and getting a feel for it once it's delivered. I wish I could, but i dont want to spoil it hahaha. Have fun though.

Honestly, I had a 3-4 week for the iP4, granted that was years ago, but that got bumped to like 1 1/2 weeks at the time, so 10 days earlier than they promised. Here's hoping for us, it's really not a month!

wp-admin

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
My wife and I both are seeing a delivery date of 10/13 to 10/20 and we ordered or phones four hours after pre-ordering started. It's a little frustrating. I mean, four hours after you could order an the wait is a month???

Wow Hankster that sucks! I ordered mine on Sunday and got 10/14-10/21 :eek:

In other news, I've returned from the Apple store and oh my, these phones are awesome. The screens are really amazing. I suspect my eyes will be stuck in bug mode for days. I ordered a plus and this confirmed I made the right choice for me.

Now, Apple, about these dates... ... ...

Steviejobz

macrumors 68020
Jun 19, 2010
SoCal
Cancelled mine today. I had 6+ on order. Went into AT&T store at 2pm and they had a ton of inventory of 6's which, after playing with both models, is more than adequate (plus cheaper). So I went with it.

Not sure why so many people spend weeks on line when they can stroll into carrier store at 2pm and buy one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.