Order status for Canada?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vhl71, Oct 7, 2011.

1. vhl71 macrumors regular

Thought it would be good to open a thread for Canadians like me!!

Got up at 1am MST tried apple.ca for about 30 mins without luck. After that I was able to preorder mine.
    (unlocked version)

Status says to be shipped by 14th. Hopefully arrives earlier!!

Let us know your status

2. Sneakz macrumors 65816

Sneakz

3. Hutch1 macrumors 6502a

Hutch1

No problem ordering mine at 4am EST (1am PST), luckily the dogs need to go out and do some business so they woke me up. Delivery date of the 14th, there should be tracking info around Tuesday/Wednesday from China to Anchorage to Memphis to the closest facility near you.

4. Rmv221 macrumors newbie

Pre-ordered my white unlocked iPhone S this morning through the Canadian Apple site and noooooo problems:D

5. ccolaco macrumors 6502

Pre-ordered from Apple.ca here as well. I'm just hoping the "Ships by Oct. 14th" really means DELIVERS Oct.14th!

6. pgiguere1 macrumors 68020

pgiguere1

I pre-ordered mine on Fido.ca this morning. I'm an existing Fido customer wanting to upgrade his iPhone 4.

They said pre-orders would start a 6AM. Pre-ordered mine at 6:15. Apparently it started working at 5:40AM instead of 6. It said I was the 269th customer in line for this specific device (Black 64GB 4S) nationwide. Hope I get it on the 14th.

The system is exactly the same for Rogers.

7. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

Everyone who ordered from the Apple website before probably 10AM EST is in the first batch of shipments. I checked it around 11:15AM and it already changed to 1-2 weeks for shipping, so hopefully everyone who ordered it before then got in.

I ordered mine at around 3:50AM EST, and got my confirmation email at 3:58AM.

8. X5-452 macrumors 6502

X5-452

This.

I stayed up late last night, don't want it to be for nothing!!

9. VPrime macrumors 68000

VPrime

Ordered my White 16gb unlocked last night as well. No issues at all. As soon as apples site went live (refreshing every second :) ) I bought it instantly. No time outs nothing, which I think was lucky as I was reading the forums after I ordered and some unlucky people were getting errors:eek:.

10. vhl71 thread starter macrumors regular

Any other updates on status? Mine still says processing. US apple store orders say delivered by oct14th apparently wile mine says shipped by 14th.

How about other Canadians?

11. jsh macrumors regular

Ordered mine within 5 minutes of the store coming up and still processing. 64 GB, black.

12. Sakic10 macrumors member

ordered mine through telus since it seems on the apple store you can only purchase it for full price...

confirmation email says being couriered on the 13th :D

13. vhl71 thread starter macrumors regular

Any other Canadians have better news? I've ordered minutes after apple.ca came alive on 7th. Still says processing. I don't think I'll get it by Friday.

Let us know your order status.

14. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

Same here, no progress. I'm actually debating on whether to check out the lines very early in the morning, but it's gonna rain so I'm not too sure lol.

15. Newfiebill macrumors regular

Newfiebill

16GB White

Same as most of you guys. Ordered within 1 or 2 seconds of site coming live again and the order took all of about 15 seconds to complete. Status is Ships by October 14th. My opinion is that all the early orders will go from this to "Preparing for Shippment" sometime on Wednesday.

16. vhl71 thread starter macrumors regular

Do you think we'll get it in our hand by Friday?

17. Newfiebill macrumors regular

Newfiebill

Depends on Location

I'm sure that Western/Central Canada will see them on Friday, however doubt that the East Coast (NL,NB,NS,PEI) will see them. More than likely because of logistics it will be Monday/Tuesday for the Eastern Canadians.

18. baltoyyz macrumors member

I read somewhere else that parts of the world (Canada, UK, Etc) already have stock in local warehouse and they will ship out Thursday night for delivery on Friday. Unlike the US pre orders that are shipping direct from China. This would make sense since the Canadian market is smaller and it would be easier for apple to control the inventory at the local warehouses.

All of this is just speculation, we will find out more later this week.

19. iphoneuserinyyz macrumors member

For what it's worth, I spoke to an Apple rep this morning (at the 1-800 phone number), and she told me that my order will not begin the shipping process until Oct 14. She said that it will take 5-7 days after that for me to receive it. I placed the preorder within 1-2 minutes of the apple.ca store coming on line on Friday morning (black 64 gig model). :(

20. username008 macrumors regular

I'm hoping that Canada actually has a warehouse where they are keeping their iPhone 4S stock - I know that the UK does as it has been seen in multiple threads... but I haven't heard anything about Canadian warehouses... so I sure hope we have one!

I spoke with an apple rep this morning (1-800 number) and they did say that our phones were going to be shipped on the 14th and we will receive them some time next week.

I do understand that call centre workers don't have all the information and they just go by what they see on their screens... So I'm hoping they're just preparing us for the worst and that we WILL receive our phones on Friday...

Does anyone have any information regarding Canada and their warehouses? Do we have one?

21. steve31 macrumors 6502a

steve31

Mine still processing. Ordered within seconds after the store came on. At this point I gave up all hope of seeing it Friday. Might go see the lines on Friday at the Apple store and just send it back when it shows up next week.

22. qianlicc macrumors newbie

same here

23. Hutch1 macrumors 6502a

Hutch1

If they aren't going to ship till the 14th or later why did they even bother with the pre-order facade? They might as well had just opened up sales on Friday the outcome would have been the same.

24. vhl71 thread starter macrumors regular

Called apple customer service and complained about the shipping/delivery date. Honestly, I would've gone to the apple store and bought the phone on friday if I'd known I'll get it only next week if i pre-order
    The rep was kind enough to upgrade my shipping from standard to express.
    Hopefully, that will get me the phone a little quicker

25. kunaalarria macrumors member

Just did the same and got a free bumper. She said it didn't make sense to expedite because it will be traveling on the weekend regardless, so should come monday or tuesday if it ships on 14th, and that there is a chance that i could ship tomorrow or thursday as well.