Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Special2k3

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 2, 2015
HAHA, DKB is nice but old-fashioned, seems like every one on macrumors gets a SMS or something like that.
Just remembering how long it took them to bring alternative TAN methods :D

But thanks, gonna call them later :)
Let me know what they said.
I'm dying here reading all the success messages and I have all my orders (2 watches and a charger) still in processing...

Special2k3

rny

macrumors member
Jun 26, 2012
Berlin
Hi guys!

My card got charged!

Firstly, for security reasons (great :mad:) they didn't allow, but 20 minutes later, it went through. Hope I don't lose my place. Has anyone of you already a shipment being prepared?

42 - Stainless Steel - mit Klass. Lederarmband
Berlin
Bezahlt: Ja

vinzb

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
Hi guys!

My card got charged!

Firstly, for security reasons (great :mad:) they didn't allow, but 20 minutes later, it went through. Hope I don't lose my place. Has anyone of you already a shipment being prepared?

42 - Stainless Steel - mit Klass. Lederarmband
Berlin
Bezahlt: Ja

Which bank? Did Apple contacted you or did your bank contacted you?

Penungu

macrumors member
Dec 6, 2012
my card is charged. I called to check.
But... the status has not changed on apple.com :confused:

iToph

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2014
Just called the LBB, because there is no charge on my credit card. The employee told me: The LBB uses a non live-service system. All charges will show up a day or two later.

I'm like what the hell?! Is this stone age or what?! ***** man....

vinzb

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
No one. Was checking my update status. 5 times a minute. It prompted to update my payment method.

Barclay Card Visa

Just to be sure, you updated the Apple status website?

----------

Just called the LBB, because there is no charge on my credit card. The employee told me: The LBB uses a non live-service system. All charges will show up a day or two later.

Same problem with DKB haha

Special2k3

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 2, 2015

With my DKB CC, I also think I have to look for a new CC with some kind of live monitoring. I think my business Amex has this feature. Will get one for privat :)

Special2k3

rny

macrumors member
Jun 26, 2012
Berlin

Nope. Status in Deliveries changed to "Awaiting payment".

I instantly called Barclays, went through security, checked with them, and after 20-30min that problem came up, Apple accepted the card.

Aeons

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
With my DKB CC, I also think I have to look for a new CC with some kind of live monitoring. I think my business Amex has this feature. Will get one for privat :)

Special2k3

i got an amex card also. it integrates with apples Passbook so u get alerts directly onto the phone and soon the watch when something processes. saying that not a lot of stores take amex in germany.

Sedor

macrumors member
Dec 28, 2013
Germany
Still June, but I've ordered the watch at the 11th, wanted to see the watch in real before I order it...

Alisamix

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2013
When did you guys who are preparing for shipment/payment done get your confirmation email for the order?

rodknocker

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2011

Nope. Status in Deliveries changed to "Awaiting payment".

I instantly called Barclays, went through security, checked with them, and after 20-30min that problem came up, Apple accepted the card.

You had this status today and you had to call Barclays?

I ordered a lot with my Barclaycard on the Apple Online Store, but i never had to call Barclays to approve a payment.

rolexwatch

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2015
Yes but this is the watch for my wife :)

My 42mm SS SB is still 4-6 weeks...

Yeah..I'm going to buy the SS link anyway when it will be available in the stores. So the white one is only temporary. It doesn't look bad though.

applepuree

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2014
38mm Sport Green band, delivery windows 24/4 - 8/5 not yet charged. :(

Card used: Payback Visa Prepaid.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.