Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vinzb

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
Any updates?
Called DKB, still nothing :mad:
Should have gone with PayPal, but since the App was A LOT faster had to go with my credit card :rolleyes:
But there is still plenty of time, my iPhone 6 was shipped wednesday before launch at about 13:00 without "Preparing for dispatch" ;)

Break81

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
relax:cool:

have a look on the iphone launch last year. We will se shipment notices in the evening

Datum: 17. September 2014 um 20:38
Betreff: Versandbenachrichtigung
Gesendet von: orders.apple.com
Signiert durch: orders.apple.com

rodknocker

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2011
Just talked with Apple: Barclaycard accepted the asking of the amount 449€ for the Apple Watch.
So everything is fine.

Apple should hurry up now with the processing;)

Aeons

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
relax:cool:

have a look on the iphone launch last year. We will se shipment notices in the evening

Datum: 17. September 2014 um 20:38
Betreff: Versandbenachrichtigung
Gesendet von: orders.apple.com
Signiert durch: orders.apple.com

yes true but our cards were charged before that- actually a few days before it iPhone got sent out

derlange

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2015
checked my lbb amazon visa again. There is now 1,98 € "Angefragte Umsätze". Someone has this, too ?

knuster

macrumors regular
Apr 8, 2009
In the uk they are getting bombarded right now with "preparing for dispatch" go check the thread!
Germany....pfff....still nothing :(

Special2k3

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 2, 2015
Hopefully it is for a reason that most German orders are labeld as express sending. Perhaps they don't need as much time as shipments in the UK.
Or Apple hates Germany ;-)

Special2k3

iToph

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2014
Amazon LBB has an non live system .. So worst case we won't see any changes until tomorrow. I'm still confident until tomorrow 11:59 am. :eek:

rodknocker

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2011
Amazon LBB has an non live system .. So worst case we won't see any changes until tomorrow. I'm still confident until tomorrow 11:59 am. :eek:

Just call them.

Same with Barclaycard. Called them today and they said that Apple made a reservation of 449€ on my CC

iToph

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2014
I'm really not that nervous right now. So either it will work or not. My confirmation mail came at 9:03:49 and i'm still pretty confident in seeing my watch on friday.

pmau

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2010
checked my lbb amazon visa again. There is now 1,98 € "Angefragte Umsätze". Someone has this, too ?

Interesting. My CC overview is also two days delayed, I have 2,98 pending and also ordered an additional charging cable.

I still have some hope.

derlange

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2015
Just called lbb. The 1,98 € are from itunes. don't know, maybe my wife downloaded something. But the good NEWS: Yesterday Apple charged 399,-.

Call them, they can live view your card stats. Very happy now...:D

toysoldierkid

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2012
My delivery window is 13-27th of May but there was just a person in the UK thread who had 'JUNE' before and was now charged and shipping is in process from my understanding.

Is there hope for us in Germany?

Damn I want this thing so bad on Friday :(

Ordered at 9.19 o clock.

Robbenisland

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2015
Just called my bank and there was a charge from Apple which matches my order of the SS with Link bracelet + another one for the sport with white sport band. Quite surprised about the SS with Link as the estimated delivery was 12-26 of May. So looks like it is coming quicker. My order confirmation email was from 9:02:05. Higher hope now :)

toysoldierkid

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2012
Just called my bank and there was a charge from Apple which matches my order of the SS with Link bracelet + another one for the sport with white sport band. Quite surprised about the SS with Link as the estimated delivery was 12-26 of May. So looks like it is coming quicker. My order confirmation email was from 9:02:05. Higher hope now :)

:mad::cool::D:):eek:

I'm getting even more excited now!!

----------

Can we somehow track the planes that are coming to Germany like the people were able to do in america?

rodknocker

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2011
Can we somehow track the planes that are coming to Germany like the people were able to do in america?

I doesn't work like that. Apple has a for Europe a logistic hub in the Netherlands.

For the iPhone 5 and iPhone 6 / 6 Plus shipments all was shipped right from the Netherlands

toysoldierkid

macrumors member
Feb 16, 2012
I doesn't work like that. Apple has a for Europe a logistic hub in the Netherlands.

For the iPhone 5 and iPhone 6 / 6 Plus shipments all was shipped right from the Netherlands

Damn. I am really still hoping.
To understand it correctly: Almost no or basically just a few people in Germany have been charged so far, correct?

Has anyone here ordered something not on launch day but the day later with a 4-6 weeks delivery and got some kind of charge or surprise early delivery window?

timkandel

macrumors newbie
Apr 17, 2015
Hanover, Germany

There's also one in the Czech Republic. Either way, shipping could start sometime Thursday evening and the watches would still arive Friday

vinzb

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
That´s wrong!! I´ve ordered on the first day and my iP6 was shipped from China through Dubai etc.!!!

Mine was sent from the Netherlands (Syncreon Technology).

Somebody had the theory, that the first wave is already located in a HUB, so that there isn't much time needed to ship. I think it is possible, today we will get a "Versandbenachrichtigung", if we ordered fast enough.

Everyone who gets something like this earlier, gets his watch sent directly from China -> may take longer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.