Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK
Glad that you're all getting movement on your watches.

Not long now

184b79dc52ef02040c7e18411c554b43.jpg

willow71uk

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2015
Lucky people. I'm in the 2nd wave so I don't think I will get mine until next week by the looks of it.

42mm SG BSB
10/04/15 08:05
4-6 Weeks 12th May-27th May
Processing
No Charge

:(

Jetman

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2007
42 SS BSB Shipped!

Though typically I normally work from home BUT of course I have to be in the office for the next two days so it looks like Friday for delivery :(

aeroalex

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2013
Leicestershire, UK
phew... i got worried then..

as soon as i see the UK mail page actually show my delivery, i will be at ease :)

surprised nobody got UPS yet though...

Yeah, once you see that hopefully everything will be in hand then, just leave UK Mail to do the rest :)

I am surprised its not UPS, they have always delivered my Apple Products - this is what makes me think that the watches are already in this country somewhere.

Johngrant

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
I'm in Larne. Mail says expected delivery 29th (tomorrow), apple web order says 8th May. When wife got hers ladt Friday it was dispatched on Thursday and received Friday. Late, like after 5:00 pm but it arrived by nightline.

Thanks a lot still at preparing to dispatch so hopefully will get tomorrow does nightline have order tracking??

SpaceGreyStig

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2015
42mm SG BSB Has just shipped in the last 20 minutes, no tracking information available yet. Being delivered to Surrey area.

dalvin200

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
Nottingham, UK
Yeah, once you see that hopefully everything will be in hand then, just leave UK Mail to do the rest :)

I am surprised its not UPS, they have always delivered my Apple Products - this is what makes me think that the watches are already in this country somewhere.

I've had UK Mail and UPS deliver... UK Mail have typically delivered the lower value products in the past though...

as long as they do their job, i'm not too bothered :p

clle

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2015
Just been dispatched

Delivers To

Dispatched on 28 April 2015
Track Delivery
Return Items
productImage
Qty: 1
Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band

pixelr

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2012
Popped in to DSM this evening. They've only got 42mm SS with white bands. 38mm - lots of choices. Lots of scalpers in the queue, milling around and buying phones. Didn't seem to be limiting sales to just 1 per person either. Hmm.

aeroalex

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2013
Leicestershire, UK
I've had UK Mail and UPS deliver... UK Mail have typically delivered the lower value products in the past though...

as long as they do their job, i'm not too bothered :p

I just hope they deliver early before I go to work! No one is in tomorrow so it'll mean a trip to collect it from the depot after work if not :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.