Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
I also just order a 16 GB this morning around 10am Eastern time. I'm wondering how it going to take,

The email with the order confimation said ships in 7 to 14 business days

James.123

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2009
Omg!!!!! Ordering Black 32gb Iphone 4 Last Night Around 11pm, Checked This Morning Around 12 And It Says It Has Shipped!!!!! Att Coming Through!!!!!

SDub90

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2009
Long Island
Still no shipment for me. Anyone who ordered with premier have their phone shipped in under a week? Seems premier puts us at the bottom of the list!

LameLefty

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2010
Order 16gb 01 July on the premier account. Still have backorder status which was last updated 02 July. I'm in Virginia.

Same here in Tennessee. Good grief! How are people who ordered five or six days later getting theirs shipped already?

SDAVE

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2007
Nowhere
Ordered mine through AT&T Premier on the 29th and got it today *June 8th* :D

Lovin' it

Except it DOES drop calls without the bumper.

SDub90

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2009
Long Island
Called AT&T and complained about how 2 of my friends ordered their phones 4 days after I did and had tracking numbers within 12 hours. They said that the wharehosue was backordered by 24,000 iPhones and it should ship by the middle of next week. Then I got a $25 credit on my account. That's on top of the $80 credit I received when I went to a physical AT&T stored in attempt to pick one up. Oh and no activation charge either. I no longer have a problem with waiting the extra week and a half, but my 3G is painful to use with iOS 4 now.

LKV11G

macrumors newbie
Mar 3, 2009
I ordered mine from an AT&T store on July 7, black 32 gig. The guy told me it's 7-14 days, but they have shipped in 5. I received an email yesterday from AT&T with the tracking number telling me it left the FedEx facility in Texas at 1:50 pm and should arrive in New Jersey by 3:00pm on monday.

rickolis

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2008
Seattle, WA
I'm a new customer to ATT and ordered the black 32gb through the Premier store late in the day on 2 July 2010, and it arrived on the 9th. (I never received an email notification of shipping.)

Porting the number was straight forward and I did it online but the phone didn't activate within 4 hours, so I called and they just needed to change something on their end and the phone worked right away.

ATT Customer Service: I was impressed with the patience and thoroughness of the rep that helped me. I'd been with T-Mobile for 12 years and had only good experiences with them.

I'd recommend ordering through ATT based on my experience.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.