Ordered From Apple Online How long to Ship??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rc51aaron, Jun 24, 2009.

1. rc51aaron macrumors member

Hey guys Order a 16gb 3GS Yesterday, How long til I see a tracking number?
    anyone experienced this? God im excited...!!!!!

Status Now is Custom configured - Not Shipped Yet :):)

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

More or less a day and then since it comes ground, 3-4 days till it arrives.

3. rc51aaron thread starter macrumors member

I Paid the 10.00 extra maybe evan sooner, Im loving it, thanks

4. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Then it'll be 2-3 days since it'll be on express

5. nrrhgreg macrumors member

I ordered from the online Apple Store on the 19th, it was shipped on the 22nd and the current status is:

06/23/09 03:07 pm
    Held At Sort Facility
    Anchorage, AK, US

I paid for the 2-3 day delivery and it's still scheduled to be here tomorrow before 10:30am. Hope it makes that...

6. geoffreak macrumors 68020

geoffreak

Took 3 days until it was prepared to ship and shipped out 5 days after ordering. For some reason Apple hasn't charged my debit card yet. It was registered as a hold for the first few days after ordering, but that has disappeared. Free iPhone? (one can only hope)

7. BLACK MAC macrumors 6502

I ordered mine the 21st and it's still hasn't shipped. I paid extra for the faster shipping (2-3 days). I doubt I will get it by Friday.

8. arykmax macrumors regular

I ordered mine on Monday and it just this morning changed from "not yet shipped" to "prepared to ship." Does anyone know if this means it will ship out today?

9. BLACK MAC macrumors 6502

Mine also just changed to "Prepared to Ship". I called them about it and they stated this are arriving from over seas. They must not ship daily from over seas? Let's hope I can receive it by Friday since they are about 15 hours ahead of me.

10. arykmax macrumors regular

Yeah, I am really hoping to receive mine on Friday before i leave for the weekend.

11. BLACK MAC macrumors 6502

Me too! But I won't know until I get a tracking number. I am hopeful it comes Friday though.

12. arykmax macrumors regular

I paid extra for the shipping too so it looks like we will both be getting ours soon.

13. darienlm32 macrumors newbie

It shouldn't take more than a day or two...

14. tayshon macrumors 6502a

tayshon

Ordered hubbys on Saturday will get there tomorrow.

15. BLACK MAC macrumors 6502

When did it actually ship? What location did it ship from?

16. arykmax macrumors regular

Well, called Apple to check on my order status. Long story short, I called Monday and explained some of the difficulties I had ran into trying to get the phone. The Apple rep stated that he would upgrade me to priority overnight shipping due to the troubles. Decided to call today and ask why I am just now seeing prepared for shipment and was told that the guy Monday was wrong and that overnight shipping is not possible since it was coming from overseas. The rep I spoke to tonight was very apologetic and waived all shipping charges (thanks Ted!) but did inform me that I probably would not be receiving my phone until next week. Really upset since I had one in my hands Saturday and the at&t store in town said they weren't allowed to sell to employees even though I see plenty of employees with new iPhones.

I guess the short story was still kind of long.

17. tayshon macrumors 6502a

tayshon

Shipped on the 23rd from China.

18. BLACK MAC macrumors 6502

Great, that means I won't get mine till Monday. As of this moment it says "Prepared for Shipment". :(

19. arykmax macrumors regular

Looks like you and I are in exactly the same boat MAC. Here's to hoping we get lucky.

20. BLACK MAC macrumors 6502

Yah I am trying to be optimistic, but I know the odds are against me. As soon as I have the tracking number then I will know for sure. But China is about 15 hours ahead of me. So maybe, just maybe I have a chance. :rolleyes:

21. manhattanmania macrumors regular

ordered 20th, cancelled.
    reordered 21st, changed to prepared for shipment today.
    dying for a tracking number, but i guess the extra wait will make the box opening more exciting. haha.

22. tayshon macrumors 6502a

tayshon

I got my tracking number like three days later, I paid the $10 upgrade, so worth it. Now hubby will stop looking at mine. :)

23. BLACK MAC macrumors 6502

It will be the 4th day before I get my tracking number. It seems like it takes 3 business days before the phone arrives. That being said, I won't get mine till Monday. :(

24. cocky jeremy macrumors 68040

cocky jeremy

I just ordered mine with the extra $10 shipping. Says 30th - 2nd for delivery. White 16 GB 3GS. I sold my 3G for $420. :)

25. hokiepokie07 macrumors 6502a

wow. i ordered on the 20th through AT&T and I have nothing yet.