Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blueroom

macrumors 603
Feb 15, 2009
Toronto, Canada
This pic highlights something in my mind since the start of this creepfest.

Where is he going to get his badge?

No stinkin' badges? Too bad Cowboy.
IC77405.jpg

If I had some Photoshop skilz I would have put a reverse Apple logo on a yellow shirt. Something like Bizarro Appleman.

alust2013

macrumors 601
Feb 6, 2010
On the fence
I'm thinking you'll have a tough time picking up ladies that way, plus you're sure to get kicked out pretty quick anyhow. Perhaps a reevaluation is in order

boss.king

macrumors 603
Apr 8, 2009
The best way to pick up girls is definitely not through a sales job. OP, I know you're trolling, but I'm sure somewhere someone read this and thought "brilliant". It's really, really not.

blesio

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2011
I hope that he will get under the Darwin cases and never gets a chance to breed....

rowley

macrumors 6502
Dec 16, 2008
London, UK
The staff will suss OP out straight away. The first person that somes to you and wants to buy something, and you point them to another member of staff....

I'm just wondering if OP could get arrested of impersonating and employee, and what with the size of some of the security guards at Apple Stores these days, I would not want to be him.

:)

Aeolius

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2002
I like to go to the Apple Store, wait for weirdos to hit on my teenaged daughters, then slam their heads in-between two MacBook Airs. You might recognize me - I'll be wearing the blue Apple t-shirt with blood stains.

boss.king

macrumors 603
Apr 8, 2009
I like to go to the Apple Store, wait for weirdos to hit on my teenaged daughters, then slam their heads in-between two MacBook Airs. You might recognize me - I'll be wearing the blue Apple t-shirt with blood stains.

I laughed out loud

LostSoul80

macrumors 68020
Jan 25, 2009
I've seen a video where a guy ordered and was delivered a pizza right in an Apple Store, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the OP having a lot of fun.
Let us know how is it, cowboy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.