Planned a vacay to Miami, what should a guy in his 20s do there it is my first time

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hieveryone, Feb 9, 2019.

1. MPclk2006 macrumors regular

Why in the world are you asking strangers? This seems more of a trip I would plan with friends instead of trying to go by myself and ask a forum on what to do.

2. decafjava macrumors 68030

decafjava

Yea, I think I will use my brain and just manually skip over any such threads in the future. The responses here have been entertaining however. Thanks all.

3. AppleHaterLover macrumors 65816

The things Botox does these days

4. yaxomoxay macrumors 68030

yaxomoxay

Because avid MR users are known for their parties that would make The Wolf of Wall Street quite jealous. If you get invited, that is.

:p;)

5. Zenithal macrumors 604

Avid MR users don't do lines of coke like they did.

6. AngerDanger macrumors 68040

AngerDanger

Eh, I have it on good authority that all the hot women are drug addicts anyway.

At least, that's what one must tell oneself when all the hotties refuse to date them. Rather than take even a millisecond for some self reflection, it's much easier to jump to conclusions about large percentages of the population. The alternative is realizing that you are the common denominator in a long series of vacuous and unfulfilling interactions.

Not saying that's what's up with the OP specifically… ;)

7. bunnspecial macrumors 603

bunnspecial

But the OP is looking for a really hot 19 year old college girl he can be a sugar daddy to :)

https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...-really-hot-college-girl-to-date-you.2168680/

Seems like Miami might be the perfect place to make that happen(full disclosure-the only time I've been in Miami was ~15 years ago-we landed in the airport and hopped on a bus to go down to Key Largo for the week).