Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poppe

macrumors 68020
Apr 29, 2006
Woodland Hills
29772_pdi.gif

Still has a lot of software issues, but hey I have princess mononoke (is it monoke?) on here, 15 songs, and like 300 mbs left of space on my 1gb card.

Actually don't use the keyboard to much, because I can't type faster with t9. It has an on-screen t9 pad thingy...

Well thats my brag for the day

Oh and I got this puppy for free because sprint was stuppid and BBB put them in line!

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
JackSYi said:
I hate them too.

I was going to get one, but after playing with the UI.. i said NO! same on the Chocolate from LG(and the OK is small and takes awhile to know your touching it) I'm upset with the crap phones verizon has.... i'm waiting for an iPhone and i'll go to who ever has the Phone

Killyp

macrumors 68040
Jun 14, 2006
I currently have a Sagem myX-2. Dreadful phone! I can't stand it!

I'm currently wanting a SE W810i:

sony-ericsson-w810.jpg

I would also like a B&O/Samsung Serene:

SamsungSGHE910.jpg

samsung-serene.jpg

serene.jpg

Although at £800 I really can't afford it!

It's got motorised opening though! You begin to pull on it and it opens the rest of the way in your hand. It's not just a gimmick, you don't need two hands to open it, you just hold it with one and flick it with your thumb and it opens the rest of the way. It's tiny too! The sound is amazing...

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
elisha cuthbert said:
that pic confused me for a sec it all look like you had a mirror of my phone but its just a mirror effect on the image,
how you liking the phone, the only problem that ive been having is that the plastic screen breaks really easily

I love this phone best one I've ever had (other than the dodgy filing system it has) I have to tell you its a really sturdy phone I dropped it on a concrete floor it went everywhere today I put it back together and it still works! :eek:

iCrazy

macrumors newbie
Apr 17, 2006
I have had the ROKR since the day it came out and it has been and OK phone I was thinking of upgrading soon though...I was thinking about a phone with a full QWERTY from Cingular but I don't know which one (and I don't want to spend an arm and a leg for one!).

IMG_0034.jpg

brikeh

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2006
I just picked up my Nokia E61 today and so far I love it.

Attachments

• 237130017_c9c6655804_m.jpg
    237130017_c9c6655804_m.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,426

Shaun.P

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2003
Omicron Persei 8
I have a Samsung D600. It's pretty good. Some simple things that it doesn't have that I wish it did (i.e. change sms receive tone to your own personalised sound). It's with Orange.

brikeh

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2006
FearFactor47 said:
I have a Samsung D600. It's pretty good. Some simple things that it doesn't have that I wish it did (i.e. change sms receive tone to your own personalised sound). It's with Orange.

I use to have that phone...it was nice however I thought the "slide mechanism" felt a bit flakey :(

iShane

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 7, 2006
New York -> SF
HelixOmnimedia said:
I've just finished watching season 2 of Veroinca Mars, and this is the phone she has throughout the season, and i was just wonder what is the make and model of it.
Its the LG VX9800. :)

Blu3fox

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2006
HelixOmnimedia said:
I've just finished watching season 2 of Veroinca Mars, and this is the phone she has throughout the season, and i was just wonder what is the make and model of it.

If im not remember wrong she is using a T-mobile Sidekick and not the LG one thats on the picture..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.