iPhone PP Jailbreak not working

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Ibbo55, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Ibbo55 macrumors newbie

Hello!

Yesterday i jailbroke my iPhone 5s(iOS9.3.2) using the PP Jailbreak app and everything worked like a charm, now that i've installed some tweaks and apps my phone went into safe mode and i tried rebooting it with the PP app but then it just gets stuck on the apple logo and tries to reboot itself around 3-4 times untill i get a bluescreen and the phone shuts off, apple logo comes up and everything starts up. However i can't open cydia or any other jailbreak app without it instantly crashing, nor are my tweaks working. At this point i tried rebooting again using the app as you normally would when you'ce tirned your phone off and on, same thing. It tries to reboot itself 3-4 times, gives me a bluescreen, dies and launches up without jailbreak stuff working.

Im thinking it might be a tweak that i manually need to uninstall using ifile but i dont have ifile and i can't install it with cydia so im wondering if you have ever encountered the same problem or something similar and what your solution was. And if you can, please show me a way of installing ifile (or any other file manager that can show the root files) without cydia.

2. chambone macrumors 6502a

chambone

Probably not what you want to hear, but 9.3.2 and 9.3.3 are still being signed by Apple. Maybe a quick restore while you still can? Or get in from the computer with SSH if you have that installed.

Which tweaks did you install?

3. bbrks macrumors 65816

bbrks

And also check out what does it mean semi-tethered jailbreak...