Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mode101

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2007
Got my order in on the Apple Store app! I got the email saying it's being processed!

Me, too! :cool: I've never gotten finished with one of these preorders in less than two hours. I don't know what to do with myself... I guess I'll go to bed. :eek:

terryh703

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2012
US
successful preorder through apple.com!

Got a 64gb black AT&T.

just wondering how long it will be before they deduct the money from my account? Still nothing yet?

AreYouIn?

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
That was the easiest pre-order I've had so far. Weird! Iphone 5 in black here you come!

hthodges

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2012
Order completed in 4 minutes

Apple store went live at 11:59 plus a few seconds here in the San Francisco Peninsula. Ordered a 64GB white iPhone 5. Order completed in about 4 minutes. Easy! I was surprised at how easy it was. Good luck to the rest of you.

Ripcord83

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Boom went through in SECONDS on my iPhone Apple Store App. I kept refreshing my Macbook Apple.com never even came up for me. I wanted to pick it up in store but it wasn't an option so it's being delivered to my place.

Also, no problems confirming unlimited data. I actually didn't even get a selection to change my plan...

if you check the order history on the AppStore App it should show Unlimited Data. mine does and I'm happy :)

sulpfiction

macrumors 68040
Aug 16, 2011
Philadelphia Area
Boom went through in SECONDS on my iPhone Apple Store App. I kept refreshing my Macbook Apple.com never even came up for me. I wanted to pick it up in store but it wasn't an option so it's being delivered to my place.

Also, no problems confirming unlimited data. I actually didn't even get a selection to change my plan...

Yeah, me either. Never any question abot data plan. Order went right through, shipping direct to me, and got my email and order # right away. I'm grandfathered unlimited at well.

Advil

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2008
Apple.com still isn't up for me, AT&T was crashing... tried the apple store iPhone app and got it ordered in less than 2 minutes :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.