Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BFW122083

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2009
Atl
I know, kinda silly to start its own thread for this, but this happens once a year! Who's iPad is shipping from Nashville?? Mine has been sitting there for a few days waiting to come to the Atlanta area :). Just curious to hear who else's is coming from there, when it leaves, and where its heading. Personally I'm waiting on a white 32gb at&t.

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
Mine is as well.

However, my shipping method is showing as standard overnight and says Future delivery requested. How about you?

That said I'm not expecting it to move till Thursday. It only says Picked Up, no sign that it actually left.

BFW122083

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2009
Atl
Mine is as well.

However, my shipping method is showing as standard overnight and says Future delivery requested. How about you?

That said I'm not expecting it to move till Thursday. It only says Picked Up, no sign that it actually left.

Same exact thing. picked up, standard overnight, and future delivery requested. It would be more exciting if it was ground delivery. At least we could see the status change more lol.

----------

makes you wonder how long they have all been sitting in Nashville....

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
Same exact thing. picked up, standard overnight, and future delivery requested. It would be more exciting if it was ground delivery. At least we could see the status change more lol.

----------

makes you wonder how long they have all been sitting in Nashville....

Look at the bright side though. Overnight typically delivers earlier. I know with my iPhone 4, the Fedex guy came a day before release at like 8:55am. Was going in my job same time as me.

Ground can come as late as 7PM to residential or 5PM to business.

lightmyway

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2007
Mine is sitting in Nashville, and I live in Nashville. So close, yet so far away...

AllenA07

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2012
Mine is hanging out in Nashville, I'm in Dallas. I expect that tomorrow it should start heading towards this area. I figure my iPad will end up leaving Nashville tomorrow and will be delivered sometime on Thursday to Dallas. Then delivered to me on Friday.

Lunchbox700

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2008
MN
Mine's in Nashville for a few days also. This is a graduation gift for my wife and she kept saying I don't need that you don't need to buy it. The last few days every few hours or so "where's my iPad now , I want my iPad"

appleguy123

macrumors 604
Apr 1, 2009
15 minutes in the future
Anyone know someone who works at the FedEx in Nashville? A few pictures showing the mountains of iPads would be pretty cool. ;)

My dad works for FedEx Freight and drives to Nashville every night. He says that they're in trucks that are by themselves and locked. Not many of the drivers can open the trailers, or at least my dad doesn't know anyone who knows anyone who can open them.

TuckLive

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2010
White 32Gb Wi-Fi sitting in Nashville. I think it would bother me more if it was to sit the whole week on the dock that is 10 minutes away from my house.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.