Rabble rabble rabble rabble! 256MB RAM, no IPS screen, .7 MP camera! Rabble rabble!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by XciteMe, Sep 8, 2010.

1. XciteMe macrumors 6502

This board is like the angry crowds in South Park... Rabble rabble rabble!!! Booo!!! hissss!!!!

You don't like the specs for new Touch? Pony up and get an iPhone 4. iPhone 4 users pay hundreds of dollars more than iPod Touch users, because of our cell phone bill every month to AT&T, so that's why we get the more RAM, the better screen, the good quality camera, etc.

Stop complaining about the specs and make a choice.

2. lewis82 macrumors 68000

lewis82

Those who complain are between 13 and 16 years of age.

The others are more mature in their reasoning, and thus, moderate their complains, if they complain at all.

3. RayLancer macrumors member

All the complaints yet Apple will still make millions of the iPod Touch and this cycle will continue again next year.

4. longball11 macrumors 6502a

longball11

This board has a lot of hypocrites. Before the new iPods were introduced and the rumors were flying around, people wanted 3G on their iPod Touch. Those against it, said it would compromise iphone sales and be too similar. I SAID, GET AN IPHONE FOR THAT FEATURE. Unbelievable, here we are people crashing down on the whiners by saying "man up, get the iPhone." Hypocrites.

5. Noisemaker Guest

This. 1000x this.

You see, it's the kiddies that piss and moan. Mommy and Daddy won't buy them the new touch, so they try to knock it down, belittle people who are happy with it, etc.

The end result is that they're basically trolls until they get one. Then they preach about how amazing it is. :rolleyes:

6. vanzantapple macrumors 6502

vanzantapple

Crybabies look in the Mirror.

You guys are pathetic.

7. Peterson8765 macrumors 6502a

Peterson8765

I'm 13 and I'm not really complaining. Sure the 0.7MP picture quality isn't that good but it has a lot new features than the 3G features. Such as the Apple A4 chip, a maybe not as good Retina display as the iPhone 4 but still pretty good and high resolution, it also features HD video recording and FaceTime which is enough features for me. Let the 3 or 5MP camera be for next year Apple.

8. fertilized-egg macrumors 68020

Well, the complainers do have a point. Consumers should hope and demand for more features at a better price from companies. Unfortunately with the Touch, a competent direct competitor does not exist so Apple is pretty much free to dictate the terms.

However the problem with complainers is that they concentrate so much on what they feel are missing in a new product that they often go so far to tell people in a forum how crappy that new product is and how the buyers should feel ripped off no matter how nice and enjoyable the new product actually is. Yes Apple could've certainly given us more with the update, but it's not really right for some people to keep making negative posts telling new owners how they should feel about the product.

9. tadad1 macrumors 6502a

tadad1

No worse than the Rabble rabble rabble! Whaaa!! my signal drops out when I touch my iPhone, Whaaaaaa!! the proximity sensor is fracked, Whaaa!!! my glass broke when I dropped it.... Rabble rabble rabble!!!!!!

Stop complaining about your iPhone and return it for a refund.

10. maus macrumors regular

I don't really understand the complaining. If I didn't think the new iteration of the Touch was worth the money, I'd just refrain from purchasing it. I certainly don't expect to get "an iPhone without the contract" for $320. If I wanted to get an iPhone, I'd get an iPhone. No big deal. I'm just tired of waiting for the white iP4, so the Touch will suffice until iP5 comes out next year. I'll just sell my Touch then and purchase an unlocked, contract-free iPhone. :)

For those complaining, they have every right to voice their opinions. I just don't think anyone should expect Apple to be their fairy godmother. :rolleyes:

11. bindle macrumors regular

Making threads complaining about complainers is quite annoying too.

12. pcuser94 macrumors member

GOD BLESS YOU! thank you, i was begining to think i was the only person on this forum with any level of comon sence, so many people are complaining without realizing THE IPOD TOUCH IS NOT THE IPHONE! it costs $400 more. Unless you want to pay $500 for a 32GB model then just stop complaining

13. bradford88 macrumors newbie

none of the iphone benefits in the world are worth the amount of money you spend on the phone in the long run. nor AT&T's horrendous service or lack therof. thank god i bitched enough to get out of the contract 6 months in (3GS)without paying the ETF.

nothing to do with apple. just AT&T. i gots an ipad, macbook pro, and a 2gen itouch, awaiting my 4gen.

14. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

O lolled at this thread. It's soooo true! I for one am extremely happy with my apple products and so is everyone else I got to switch.

15. Kieranic Guest

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!
    [​IMG]

The camera isn't meant to replace a proper camera anyway, it's just there for spur-of-the-moment things. Besides, most people who buy it will probably be teens, and the quality is fine for Facebook (obviously there'll be a lot of adults who buy it, but most will probably be teens).

I'd be happy with those specs to be honest. If I want a better camera, I buy a proper camera or an iPhone 4.

16. Rafterman macrumors 68000

Complainers come in all ages. Never underestimate a 40 year old who feels they are entitled. In fact, I imagine that vast majority of complainers are old enough to know better. That's why "comic book guy" from the Simpsons is so spot on. An adult nerd who takes themselves entirely too seriously.

17. Drucifer macrumors regular

This is what came to my mind when people started complaining too. All those iPhone 4 users who were so pumped to pick one up then a day or so later they were on the signal drop band wagon complaining about their beloved iPhone 4.

18. Mr Slippy IV macrumors 6502

Mr Slippy IV

Just turned 15 and I understand that I'm not buying a camera/iPhone 4 screen/computer, I'm buying an iPod.

Also, someone give the OP a medal.

19. phobic99 macrumors 6502a

phobic99

Or everyone could just stop complaining. About everything.

Wishful thinking I know.:rolleyes:

20. skiltrip macrumors 68030

Too funny. So true. So is the iPod touch 4 equivalent to Antennagate called "Pixelgate" , "Retinagate", or "RAMgate"? lol.

21. Carouser macrumors 65816

Yeah, no kidding OP. All the complaints I've read are ridiculous, with the possible exception of the pricing being a little steep.

The worst examples are the IPS-TN display complaints and the camera complaints. You'd swear the iPod is supposed to satisfy National Geographic photogs on assignment who take the pictures and do the layout for every issue on their media player, but will only look at it extreme angles to do so. Why, oh why, did Jobs let them down? :rolleyes:

As though the pictures taken with an iPhone are any better in terms of composition, and as though they are viewed on anything but Facebook and $300 monitors. If you're that concerned about the camera, get a real camera. If you don't like the iPod, buy something better (good luck) or make it yourself.

Whew. Complaining about complaining is awesome.

22. Beric macrumors 68020

Beric

Complaining about people complaining about people complaining about the iPod touch is annoying too. ;)

23. tubemonkey macrumors 6502

tubemonkey

Out of curiosity, why does a phone deserve a better camera than a media player?

24. Hayduke60 macrumors regular

It's a luxury that is afforded to the people who purchase the flagship model of the "i" line. Much the same as people who purchase high end cars receive more automotive refinements than the people who purchase an entry level model. To make the entire line equal would offer no way to up-sell. Up-selling is a cornerstone in making the money world spin. No?

25. nixiemaiden macrumors 6502a

I know seriously! I need at least 10x optical zoom and 8 megapixels. wtf apple.