Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Intell

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
Not to force anyone to break any copyright laws, but can we get the Conference.framework, IMCore.framework MobilePhone.app, ConferenceRegistrationSettings.bundle, AVFoundation.framework, Celestial.framework, and the UISounds folder all from iPod Touch 4 4.2.1 dropped on to mediafire? =)

Not legally. Any links posted on here will be reported.

Elchakaloso

macrumors newbie
Feb 6, 2011
Worked a bit

Hello Intel it's me Again, So after Trying this Day and Night I have found that You need to ser permisions to the MobilePhone to 0777, Okay so it's Done, And Yeah it opens, But only Shows the Default Image for a Little and the Crashes any ideas why?, Thanks.

Vonswanko

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2008
Hello Intel it's me Again, So after Trying this Day and Night I have found that You need to ser permisions to the MobilePhone to 0777, Okay so it's Done, And Yeah it opens, But only Shows the Default Image for a Little and the Crashes any ideas why?, Thanks.

Set the permissions on the imagent in the IMCore.framework as well to 755

app0

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2011
Hello Intell,
I have tried your hack and it worked, but I can't sign in to my account. it says "Check network connection and try again", etc. But the network works perfectly, I can browse the web, read mail, etc.
And here's what in console while I try to log in:
Code:
Tue Feb  8 20:00:12 unknown MobilePhone[183] <Notice>: MS:Notice: Installing: com.apple.mobilephone [MobilePhone] (550.52)
Tue Feb  8 20:00:12 unknown MobilePhone[183] <Notice>: MS:Notice: Loading: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/Activator.dylib
Tue Feb  8 20:00:12 unknown MobilePhone[183] <Warning>: Couldn't perform key exchange task - no password available for msdin (null)
Tue Feb  8 20:00:12 unknown MobilePhone[183] <Warning>: UI Mode is FaceTime
Tue Feb  8 20:00:19 unknown configd[18] <Debug>: CaptiveNetworkSupport:UIAllowedNotifyCallback:70 uiallowed: true

So I can't use facetime. what should i do? :confused:

Intell

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
Hello Intell,
I have tried your hack and it worked, but I can't sign in to my account. it says "Check network connection and try again", etc. But the network works perfectly, I can browse the web, read mail, etc.
And here's what in console while I try to log in:

So I can't use facetime. what should i do? :confused:

Are you on 3G or WiFi?

app0

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2011
Are you on 3G or WiFi?

Wifi iPad 64Gb.

Tried setting dns to 8.8.8.8 but then my VPN crashes and I have to use VPN in order to have internet connection.
Tried restarting and ressetting network settings.

ulbador

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2010
Not to force anyone to break any copyright laws, but can we get the Conference.framework, IMCore.framework MobilePhone.app, ConferenceRegistrationSettings.bundle, AVFoundation.framework, Celestial.framework, and the UISounds folder all from iPod Touch 4 4.2.1 dropped on to mediafire? =)

You can still freely download the firmware from Apple's site. You can also use the process that the DevTeam uses to decrypt firmwares to get the required files.

Intell

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
Wifi iPad 64Gb.

Tried setting dns to 8.8.8.8 but then my VPN crashes and I have to use VPN in order to have internet connection.
Tried restarting and ressetting network settings.

I don't think FaceTime likes VPNs. That may be your hold up.

app0

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2011
I use FT on VPN on iPhone 4.
Tried tethering via direct wi-fi connection to the Mac. still no luck.
I will try the sctipt maybe.

SinnerNL

macrumors newbie
Feb 16, 2011
So I installed iFacePad and everything went as planned, but I can't start the app, it tries to open and closes again before it goes fullscreen. I've allreade changed the permissions on both IMagent.app and MobilePhone.app to 755 and it's still not working, rebooted a couple off times as well.

also, the settings in the settings app don't work either.

Any ideas??

Intell

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
There is now iPod Touch 3G support. Its still in beta and it requires 4.2.1.

Additional overall fixes include; spelling mistakes, removal of the donation button (PayPal sucks), addition of the Ringtone settings in sounds, and a Backgounder override.

ulbador

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2010
Ran it. Works almost flawless, but I can't answer calls. It just displays the incoming call screen with two blank buttons at the bottom that are unclickable. Also, i assume this has to be backgrounded with backgrounder from cydia to work without having the facetime app running?

Thanks for your work on this!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.