Released my iProcrastinate app, for free!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Littleodie914, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Bocheememon macrumors regular

Bocheememon

Payment?

Hey!

I think this app is great. I feel weird taking it for free.

Did you want some cash for it like 5 dollars?

If you guys/gals feel like pitching in, that would be cool. Well, it is freeware. PM me if you want Littleodie914 ^_^

2. Littleodie914 thread starter macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

Wow, thanks so much for the compliment! I actually took the donate link down because I felt bad, but I've gotten a couple comments like yours, so have put it back up. You can find it on the main page at CraigOtis.com

Edit: Haha I always like to add at the end that I don't expect anyone to give me money, so don't feel obligated. Unless you really like the program, or want to buy me some pizza for while I work!

3. adamb100 macrumors regular

Make the window resizable. It's just a tad too big for my 15' LCD. :)

4. Littleodie914 thread starter macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

Ahh, I had considered it, but unfortunately any smaller than the default and things get disturbingly jumbled! If you really need a smaller one, PM me and I'll email you a "collector's edition" version. ;)

5. Littleodie914 thread starter macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

Okay guys, I'm developing again, trying to add the drag-and-drop feature everybody's been wanting! I can't seem to get it to work though, and if anybody has dealt with drag/drop in an NSTableView before, lend me some assistance over here. Thanks!! :D :)

6. KingYaba macrumors 68040

KingYaba

lol how many editions are you going to release within a week? :p Yeah I know, I do the same when it comes to drawing or writing music. Gota add this, can't believe I forgot that... gah it's anoying. I dowlnaoded it btw I like it. I will surely use.

7. PkennethV macrumors 6502a

Sorry if I'm missing the obvious...but how/can you reorder the different Subjects?