Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adnanrules

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2020
These days, a 32GB mSATA card is much cheaper than a 32GB CF so unless you got a great deal I'm puzzled by your choice.

It absolutely is puzzling. Imagine my surprise when this is the situation I found in New Zealand. A tiny set of islands, with an even tinier population, stuff is priced weird...and sometimes it takes months to get through customs, so I opt for the “now” option. But that wasn’t this situation, and I got 5 cards through that big nasty cheap website, shipped straight from China for $13usd total. Yeah.

Anyways the 5 cards I bought did not work when inserted into the single-card adapter. Then I found a 16gb cf card at triple the price. A brand name (I forgot)with 133x speed and I have success.

It works. I have done so much moving/importing/editing through the old iTunes for an old library that has no use at all.

And the G4 is working just fine. It stays cool!

I have 10.5. I can’t use Spotify and have whined about it in other places on the internet, and there is no solution.

But i can use disk utilities, iTunes, and the DVD player (with dvi to hdmi cable attached to tv...although I have streaming services).

Reactions: Amethyst1
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.