Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

webslinger85

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2010
Been using mine for just about a month now. i'm actually amazed just by how scratch resistant the back is, i only have 1 tiny hairline scratch. It's not "my perfect" case, but i do love it. Nice a slim too

newtothis1

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2014
Been using mine for just about a month now. i'm actually amazed just by how scratch resistant the back is, i only have 1 tiny hairline scratch. It's not "my perfect" case, but i do love it. Nice a slim too

how do you use the fusion?

whats your prefect case?

Allthings-I

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2014

whats your prefect case?

I have been using the case for the past 2 weeks and it feels very comfortable and I love that it protects the ports.

I used the case in all indoor and outdoor normal environments and with dirty hands while working on my car but the case has yet to show any discoloration as I wiped it as often as I had the time and chance to (like once a week lol)

One thing I hate about Ringke is that they freaking take forever to ship the cases.

I also bought the Ringke MAX case that is equivalent to Icipio Dual Pro two weeks ago but they just shipped it yesterday. So if you want to buy one from them on their eBay store, make sure you give your self enough time.

webslinger85

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2010

whats your prefect case?

After a lot of trial and error, i've narrowed my perfect case down to Zoogue/Magpul style cases. Textured TPU

Normal use, in and out of my jeans and jacket pocket throughout the day.

I have been using the case for the past 2 weeks and it feels very comfortable and I love that it protects the ports.

I used the case in all indoor and outdoor normal environments and with dirty hands while working on my car but the case has yet to show any discoloration as I wiped it as often as I had the time and chance to (like once a week lol)

One thing I hate about Ringke is that they freaking take forever to ship the cases.

I also bought the Ringke MAX case that is equivalent to Icipio Dual Pro two weeks ago but they just shipped it yesterday. So if you want to buy one from them on their eBay store, make sure you give your self enough time.

Why not order from Amazon? I received my Fusion 2 days after ordering

NewToMac11

macrumors member
Mar 6, 2011
yeah amazon is way to go, they have it on there with prime, so 2 days. I got mine today off amazon, dont have the phones yet, but the case looks nice, feels better then the fusion i have on my IP5

newtothis1

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2014
After a lot of trial and error, i've narrowed my perfect case down to Zoogue/Magpul style cases. Textured TPU

Normal use, in and out of my jeans and jacket pocket throughout the day.

Why not order from Amazon? I received my Fusion 2 days after ordering

yeah the fusion seems like a good everyday case, waiting to get my phone but might just go and order it now to have it when i get the phone. did your fusion case come with a screen protector?

so youre preferred case is this?

http://www.zoogue.com/iphone-6-case-social-pro/

looks like it also comes in clear. is this right? would this be the way to go?

webslinger85

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2010
yeah the fusion seems like a good everyday case, waiting to get my phone but might just go and order it now to have it when i get the phone. did your fusion case come with a screen protector?

so youre preferred case is this?

http://www.zoogue.com/iphone-6-case-social-pro/

looks like it also comes in clear. is this right? would this be the way to go?

Mine didn't come with a screen protector, no. I think only the Max Fusion comes with one.

And yes, the Zoogue is one of my preferred cases, I'm have one preordered and I'm waiting for it to arrive in the next few days. Personally I ordered the black case, and I like the sleek look of black on black

carlos916

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2010
Sacramento, CA
this case is great.. i have 2 of them already i love the dust caps and the small lips on the corners that protect the back from scratches.. i got a all clear for going out and have another with the smoked sides for my motorcycle. i got them both from amazon and they did come with screen protectors as well but yeah i really like it a lot:D

newtothis1

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2014
this case is great.. i have 2 of them already i love the dust caps and the small lips on the corners that protect the back from scratches.. i got a all clear for going out and have another with the smoked sides for my motorcycle. i got them both from amazon and they did come with screen protectors as well but yeah i really like it a lot:D

yeah i bought my fusions on amazon and they also came with screen protectors.

what amazon seller did you get the fusion from, i would like to get a screen protector with the case, great if it comes included..

luke71933

macrumors member
Aug 17, 2012
I have ordered a fusion iphone 6 case , and it said it comes with screen protector. Did yours come with glass screen protector?
Also would the zagg or iloom full screen protector be compatible with the ringke fusion.
I want to buy a glass protector to protect from face down drops and scratches, but I need to know which one is compatible before I buy as they are pricey.

ArtVandelay29

macrumors regular
Aug 12, 2014
DFW
I have ordered a fusion iphone 6 case , and it said it comes with screen protector. Did yours come with glass screen protector?
Also would the zagg or iloom full screen protector be compatible with the ringke fusion.
I want to buy a glass protector to protect from face down drops and scratches, but I need to know which one is compatible before I buy as they are pricey.

The Zagg Glass works fine with my Ringke Fusion. Also, the screen protector that comes with the case is a cheap plastic thing that's the worst fingerprint magnet I've ever seen.

----------

^ good to hear, why do you like the fusion better than the Spigen Capsule?

when you bought the fusion did it come with a screen protector, ive notice some say they did?

anyone notice any discoloration? turning yellow? or the plastic wearing off? some of commented on these things as well, on amazon reviews..

Sorry - just now seeing this, but I answered your screen protector question separately - it comes with a cr@ppy one.

I like the Fusion better than the Spigen Capsule as the Fusion has a bit more of a lip on the front to protect the screen face down... the Zagg Glass was almost flush with the front of the Capsule.

I only used the Capsule for a week - a clear one - and could already detect a slight yellowing.

Tenkie

macrumors newbie
Feb 14, 2013
I've been using my fusion for about a week now and I love it!! Great grip and ample corner protection. The back is also scratch free.

carlos916

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2010
Sacramento, CA

Xultar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2010
I had an issue with one of my Ringke Fusion cases. The customer support was excellent. You do have to call them though. I will be supporting them as long as they keep up the great cases & customer services.

ANTAWNM26

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2009
Heres mine..the buttons are real soft as well...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414811723361.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414811723361.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 484
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414811743199.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414811743199.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,599
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414811764428.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414811764428.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 421

NewToMac11

macrumors member
Mar 6, 2011
here are some pics of the slim vs the fusion. Don't have the phones yet to test with the phone, but figured i could post incase anyone wanted to see them side by side. fusion is the one with the sticker, and it looks scratched because i have not taken off the clear sticker that comes on them.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    907.1 KB · Views: 426
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 399
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 406
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 392

shamashu

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2014
here are some pics of the slim vs the fusion. Don't have the phones yet to test with the phone, but figured i could post incase anyone wanted to see them side by side. fusion is the one with the sticker, and it looks scratched because i have not taken off the clear sticker that comes on them.

What is the difference? Is the slim a hard plastic case? Or tpu?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.