Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

appygirl82

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2012
Oregon
In the day where many (not all of course) go with yearly upgrade programs...why not try a naked phone?!! Lol!

I have always been afraid to ditch the case but I think I'm going to try with my new black 7+! As an above poster said....as long as it's in good operational condition, and with the IUP we have AppleCare, why not try it!!! I used to always sell my phones each year so I kept them in mint condition....no need to worry about that anymore :D

phillytim

macrumors 68000
Aug 12, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
It's funny to see this thread,I decided to go naked with my last few days of my 6S+ and DROPPED IT YESTERDAY!! i was on a hurry to catch my train and it fell on ciment. I dented the 3corners and the silent toggle :(

I really need to stop putting it in my pocket when wearing sweatpants...that's also how I shattered my 6 2years ago lol
This precisely makes my point.

techiebug

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 20, 2013
Yea, it will rock on the camera hump when naked.
Wait for a minute. Why do I need somebody to care if I use it naked or not lol!! I made a thread to see if people are like me, not because I want to announce to the world that "hey look I'm cooler than you because I dare to use my phone naked"

slippery-pete

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2007
Going to try rocking the Jet Black 7+ naked. I know it'll probably get some superficial scratches, but I'm very careful with my devices - never carry in a pocket with keys, etc. I am also planning on getting AppleCare+, so if in 6 months it looks ugly, I can pay the fee to swap it for cosmetic reasons. Finally, I'm on AT&T Next Every 12, so I'm only going to have this phone for a year...

For all of these reasons, I'm going to take a chance and rock this phone caseless... Anyone planning to do the same?
Rock it...naked. Oh man
Screen-shot-2015-01-26-at-10.21.54-AM.png

FrozenInferno

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2013
I always use a case. A slim case, but a case nonetheless. When I sold my 5S last week the woman who bought it couldn't believe it was a three year old phone. It was as clean and crisp as the day it came out of the box, and I sold it in that same original box (also pristine) with the packaged accessories still in it. My phone is my most important tool and I take very good care of it, even if it means the design of the phone itself is hidden under a case. I don't need people to see how "fashionable" my phone is or any of that crap. Protecting it is more important than showing it off.

Jimmy James

macrumors 603
Oct 26, 2008
Magicland
Wait for a minute. Why do I need somebody to care if I use it naked or not lol!! I made a thread to see if people are like me, not because I want to announce to the world that "hey look I'm cooler than you because I dare to use my phone naked"

It was word play. Relax. You missed the subtle humor.

HickDead

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2011
Rocking everything naked tomorrow baybeh!!!! Including the IP7.
Freeballing Friday!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.