Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DNichter

macrumors G3
Apr 27, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
How the hell can you call that terrible if you don't even know the sale numbers yet?

Ah, removed calling me a dumbass. Smart, no need for that. Regardless of sales numbers, I would think it’s a bad thing for Samsung if their niche product, the Note, is outselling their flagship, more mainstream product, the S9. It didn’t add up to me though since the Note is expected to sell in the 10-20M range while the S9 is expected to sell in the 30-40M range. Both not great numbers compared to the iPhone, their direct competitor. That may only get worse once Apple actually releases their phones this year too.

FFR

Suspended
Nov 4, 2007
London
Ah, removed calling me a dumbass. Smart, no need for that. Regardless of sales numbers, I would think it’s a bad thing for Samsung if their niche product, the Note, is outselling their flagship, more mainstream product, the S9. It didn’t add up to me though since the Note is expected to sell in the 10-20M range while the S9 is expected to sell in the 30-40M range. Both not great numbers compared to the iPhone, their direct competitor. That may only get worse once Apple actually releases their phones this year too.

Sales are falling for Samsung, you know they are copying the notch. A lot of Samsung fanboys are going to have a meltdown when the s10 launches.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.