Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DarkFlash

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I agree, it would be cool if there was a seperate section for the Mobile Me stuff, especially since there are so many problems for it. It would just be easier than hunting around for it everywhere else. But, as I say that, I don't remember there ever being a .Mac Forum. :confused:

Duff-Man

Contributor
Dec 26, 2002
Albuquerque, NM
Duff-Man says....well, I can see that the wish has been granted and there is now a MobileMe forum. Cool - I think it is probably a good idea too. Yeah, there is going to be lots of action there during the transition and teething period and it may settle down over time but with all the new functions in the service I think it does warrant its own forum - kudos again to the admins for paying attention....oh yeah!

springerj

macrumors member
Jan 29, 2004
Portland, OR
count me in

I think because MobileMe is across mac/pc/iphone (and maybe more someday?) it deserves its own forum. It will have lots of users, new-to-mac users, and undoubtably lots of tips and tricks. and maybe a bug or two once in a while. maybe. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.