Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ljdonato

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2013
Delivered!!
It's been a great ride guys! Enjoy!!

And for those still waiting, hang in there, it's worth it! Hope you get yours soon.

ljdonato

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2013
Did it just get delivered? Lol what time is it in your time zone

Ha, Ha Ha!!

No, no. It was delivered at 4:39pm EST. It just that I forgot about everything else and went on to set it up, (and had to do other things around the house)... Still downloading Apple apps (iWork, etc). And, of course, had to came back by these forums and tell everyone...:D

----------

I live near steveston, hopefully this hour!

By the way, did you received yours yet?

medgirl2001

macrumors regular
Jan 11, 2009
USA
Awesome! do you mind me asking...
Did it have an 10/31 by EOD delivery date? Or did it say that it was "out for delivery?

Mine was scheduled to come today however, it did not mention that it was out for delivery. And it says "Pkg shipped; delivery being scheduled" ... :mad:

It had a 10/31 delivery date on UPS from the time it was shipped, but today was the first day it had anything after the first couple of scans in China. Today's information had Louisville and then my city and out for delivery.

Apple's delivery date on the shipped email was 11/4, though they told me on the phone before shipping it would be here by 11/1. So lots of different information depending on the source.

Will2145

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Ha, Ha Ha!!

No, no. It was delivered at 4:39pm EST. It just that I forgot about everything else and went on to set it up, (and had to do other things around the house)... Still downloading Apple apps (iWork, etc). And, of course, had to came back by these forums and tell everyone...:D

----------

By the way, did you received yours yet?

Nope :( they best deliver tomorrow :mad:

LV-16

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2013
So mine went back to Hamilton, to Vaughan, then to my city. Then went out for delivery and it is now delivered. The race is finally over. :D

Chip Chanko

macrumors member
May 1, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Mine arrived today. Part of the 10/31 "off-loaded" group and adverse weather this morning!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 2.17.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 2.17.05 PM.png
    36 KB · Views: 85

nblin

macrumors member
Oct 2, 2013
Urbana, IL
I got my iphone this afternoon.
It's great.
To these persons has not received their iphone yet, be patience. It is quite worth for waiting..

Barbariska

macrumors member
Dec 28, 2007
I finally found a way to get a new IPHONE 5S, question is this is been almost two month since the release, do any ATT or Apple store have them available? I live in NYC. TIA!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.