Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joeblow7777

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2010
Um, UPS's tracking info seems to have gone a bit schizo on me. My unit is coming from China and after first having a scheduled delivery date of this Monday, and rescheduling to Wednesday after three days of inactivity, and then going back to Monday after a day of a lot of movement, everything seemed to be going fine until now the tracking info has totally reset! As in, it's back to saying the order has processed and the shipping label received, but there's no stated location of the package because it's not yet in the system.

It's been in the system for 5 days. It's supposed to be one day away from being delivered! I hope this is just a glitch and the correct tracking information will re-appear soon.

ron7624

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 14, 2011
Houston, Texas area
Um, UPS's tracking info seems to have gone a bit schizo on me. My unit is coming from China and after first having a scheduled delivery date of this Monday, and rescheduling to Wednesday after three days of inactivity, and then going back to Monday after a day of a lot of movement, everything seemed to be going fine until now the tracking info has totally reset! As in, it's back to saying the order has processed and the shipping label received, but there's no stated location of the package because it's not yet in the system.

It's been in the system for 5 days. It's supposed to be one day away from being delivered! I hope this is just a glitch and the correct tracking information will re-appear soon.
my tracking info went from inactivity, to much info on the UPS site then back to nothing he day before I received mine. After i received it, the info appeared again but this time the info made sense. I think UPS has a glitch in their tracking software when it comes to Apple items.

joeblow7777

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2010
my tracking info went from inactivity, to much info on the UPS site then back to nothing he day before I received mine. After i received it, the info appeared again but this time the info made sense. I think UPS has a glitch in their tracking software when it comes to Apple items.

I see. My info seems to be correct again. Still scheduled for a Monday delivery.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.