Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wongulous

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 7, 2002
Can't sleep. But still I'm only getting this no matter what I click, anywhere on Sprint, any browser, cleared cache etc:

"It's coming
We're excited and readying the store for your orders. Check back soon to place your pre-order. "

I WANT TO SCREAM.

jreale05

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2009
Can't sleep. But still I'm only getting this no matter what I click, anywhere on Sprint, any browser, cleared cache etc:

"It's coming
We're excited and readying the store for your orders. Check back soon to place your pre-order. "

I WANT TO SCREAM.

I couldn't take it anymore. I went ahead and ordered through apple. Hopefully I didn't **** up my plan. Damn you Sprint!! Plus it looks like because Sprint's website sucked, we are going to get second batch because it took so damn long

wongulous

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 7, 2002
done. everything works fine now.

No, it's exactly the same for me! Sprint.com loads a teaser, logging in gives an error, clicking preorder gives an error, and clicking Shop/iPhones gives an error!

I called *2 and their customer care is not open yet... :(

six.four

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2008
No, it's exactly the same for me! Sprint.com loads a teaser, logging in gives an error, clicking preorder gives an error, and clicking Shop/iPhones gives an error!

I called *2 and their customer care is not open yet... :(

Hmm. Everything went smooth for me. I used firefox if that matters at all. Chrome was a bit wonky

minivan81

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2009
Just finished my order! 4 phones, new customer on family plan. Was holding my breath at each button press lol.

wongulous

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 7, 2002
Either it's back up, or Firefox really was the answer - NOT A SINGLE ISSUE with Firefox!!! WTF! All this time wasted :( still, yay! I GOT MY TWO ORDERED!

Solution: Try Firefox!!!

wongulous

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 7, 2002
All along we just needed to use Firefox...

tumblr_m5fsdsWEnG1rog0yj.gif

spacebetween

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2012
I tried Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera early on. None of those worked on the Sprint site for at least the first 30 minutes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.