I ordered 15" 2.7ghz, 512gb SSD, Radeon 460 MBP a week ago. Im still waiting. I'll use it for video editing. Do i make a mistake if i cancel the order and go with 2.5ghz, 512gb ssd, radeon m370x 2015 MBP. Its advantages; saving quite money, useful ports and variety. So what about performance? These 3 things are also important. What should i do?