If we're still expecting a release around Oct 14th, shouldn't something have been said by now? Even an announcement of an announcement? Last month everyone was saying there'd be a mid-September announcement for an early October launch. Well, the mid-sept thing didn't happen, so is the mid-oct launch still on the table? I am new to this whole following rumors and speculating thing, so maybe I am just being antsy and I need more patience, but I am just afraid I'm not going to see something until November or next year or something awful like that In which case, I'll go get a 4 today... (literally) I don't want to be that person that waited for 2 months, gave up and bought a 4, a week before a 5 announcement, however, I am also not willing to wait 2 more months and if it isn't on it's way by Oct 15, I would be happy to buy a 4 right now. So, do we really think this thing is still coming in the first half of October?