Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PrettyWings

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2016
Digging the Solar face lately. Link bracelet always becomes my favorite band when I get around to wearing it. It's wild how comfortable a properly fitting metal band can be.

View attachment 1712643

How is the fit of the bracelet for you? Do you find that you have more links on one side than the other?

A slight new look to my watch.
Something different, I'll swap it out from time to time. :)

View attachment 1713058 View attachment 1713060 View attachment 1713059

Is that from the site our friend posted the other day?

Prototype I’m calling Lemon Drop
View attachment 1713676

Can we see your band collection, thousand?

davidholliday

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2017
I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

SpaceBlack Ti watch and SpaceBlack bracelet (love this combination) for me today.
168d3bc51e035e04bd784ef9cf3bed0c.jpg

dsh3

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2012
Denmark
Dang :(
I see that the solo loop is already available - maybe the sports band will, too within a few days. Same thing occurred in Switzerland. So check again within a day or two ;)
Just checked again, now it suddenly was in stock.

Ordered one for myself and one for the mrs as well. 😃
EC65B5F8-50AB-46A5-A073-AC83EEA41E3B.jpeg

Reactions: geekiemac

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
How is the fit of the bracelet for you? Do you find that you have more links on one side than the other?

Is that from the site our friend posted the other day?

Can we see your band collection, thousand?
I have this from the summer, right before the fall event, but I’ve added a lot since, not sure I’m up to stitching together every band, more into color and type groups now (pink/red and yellow next):
1610827639069.jpeg

harrywatson

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2020
I decided to pull the trigger on the plum. It’s not quite maroon but it’s damn close. I didn’t want to take the chance and miss out on this color. Especially if something close to it never gets released. Either way, I’m satisfied.

View attachment 1713626

View attachment 1713627
This is the same reasoning I used. It’s not quite the right purple I want, but it still looks damn good and I suspect it will be rare soon.

PrettyWings

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2016

Where'd the band come from, Sig?

It’s perfect. Tight enough to leave light marks but not uncomfortable. I actually couldn’t say on the link balance. I’ll check next time I’m upstairs if I remember.

Edit: Looks to be pretty even!

View attachment 1714113

You know, I didn't even notice you actually had a titanium in that other pick. Had to go back and look. It looks very good with the link bracelet. Also interesting that it fits just right for you. To have even links on both sides, I kept going from having it probably too tight, to taking putting one link in both sides and having it too loose that it slides a bit and keeps locking.

I found that taking a link out one side gave it a perfect fit, not sliding around but also not really leaving any kind of mark!

I have this from the summer, right before the fall event, but I’ve added a lot since, not sure I’m up to stitching together every band, more into color and type groups now (pink/red and yellow next):
View attachment 1714108

As breathtaking as I expected. Wow! I have a series 0 that I got in the beginning and stopped wearing for some time and I started getting back in the game with a Series 5. Seeing your stuff has made get back into band collecting.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.