Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Desert Sand/Black Nike sport band is a perfect match for the Ultra 🔥

Nf828fF.jpg

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
So I switched to UWA from S4 and I love it. New design, AOD,.. I didn’t want to buy the same watches for 4th time (S1, S2, S4,.. it’s still look the same).

165mm/6.5 inches wrist). Also tried 44mm Nike Sport loop band and it fits perfectly.

View attachment 2086950 View attachment 2086949 View attachment 2086948
Looks great! Yeah, coming from a S4 SS also, this is an awesome upgrade! I saw my local Apple store showed stock this morning, so I did trade in my Ultra with Small Alpine loop I bought Fri. (only one they had.) with the Medium Alpine loop. *I had to return everything, watch, box, band etc., which was fine.

I have a 7.5in - 190.5mm wrist so the small DID fit the wrist to my surprise, just slightly tough to get around my hand. The Medium band is a much better fit!

Reactions: richardtekel

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
This is a nice combo. It looks like the colors blend well too!

Can you find and share the link to this band?
Thanks. It's a great match! Great band, never had issues with this.
I picked this up on Amazon years ago, they do still have it listed here.

HeyMazza

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2022
Baltimore, MD
Thanks. It's a great match! Great band, never had issues with this.
I picked this up on Amazon years ago, they do still have it listed here.

NICE! Thanks again, and the band color is actually starlight. lol 👍👍

Snide

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2005
I am planning to photo all the nike sport bands in 48mp once I have the new ones
I would be curious to see Olive Grey/Cargo Khaki next to Olive Grey/Black next to Cargo Khaki/Black. They all look very similar on the Bandbreite PDF! In addition, it might be fun to invite Olive Flak/Black to the party - since it’s such a beauty. 💘😄

Spruce Fog/Vintage Lichen
View attachment 2087307
I wore that one yesterday. Love it! 👍

Reactions: YaShiMo

gagee

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2019
HAHA nah I snagged one direct from Apple yesterday after using the InventoryWatch app.

I'll be returning the JB order whenever it arrives, either tomorrow or Wednesday.
Which band did you end up getting with the one from apple? Was it the alpine loop in green again?

Reactions: Boardiesboi
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.