Silver 7+ & Stone / White Silicone Case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by alex.marton, Oct 3, 2016.

1. alex.marton macrumors 6502

alex.marton

Hi all,

My Silver 7+ should arrive next week (finally). I am looking to pick up the Official Apple Silicone Case.

I can't decide, whether to get the White, or the Stone. Which have you gone for?

It would be greatly appreciated, if you could post a picture of your Silver 7+ with either colours of the case! :)

Thanks, Alex

2. janeauburn macrumors 6502a

janeauburn

Get the aqua blue leather. Looks stunning with silver.

aqua.png

3. alex.marton thread starter macrumors 6502

alex.marton

Thanks for your suggestion. :) I was looking at leather cases, but I have one on my regular 6 (in black), and after two years it ripped. Lol. Could give it another go, I guess. :)

4. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I went with the black silicone case for my silver 7+. I like the contrast. The other color I was considering was the cocoa but it looked too grey/lavender for my taste.

5. janeauburn macrumors 6502a

janeauburn

I prefer leather over silicon, both for feel and smell (leather smells good).
    --- Post Merged, Oct 19, 2016 ---
    Silver, while rather plain looking on its own, is the best for coordinating with current case colors. Gold comes in second. Rose gold, while attractive, is hard to match. Black is just boring.

6. heyyitssusan macrumors 65816

I agree. I had a rose gold 6S and it was really hard to find a nice case that would contrast well with the colors. Now I have the gold and the ocean blue silicone case and it's gorgeous. I'm happy that now I can get more colors for it. I think honestly the only color that it doesn't match too well with is product red, but then again it's not that bad.

7. aamoren3 macrumors member

Which one did you end up picking up?

My 7+ silver is finally going to ship and I'm torn between storm gray leather, stone silicone, and white silicone.

I had a blue leather and it is rough now... not sure how well the light colored silicone holds up. Any insight?

8. alex.marton thread starter macrumors 6502

alex.marton

I'm getting my phone this Friday, and I am still yet to decide on the colour. I think I will go with white though.

9. jtwlbz macrumors 6502a