Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NoSmokingBandit

macrumors 68000
Apr 13, 2008
What part of it looks ugly?

-Stell

Im not sure i dig the way the parent folder is skewed on the corner of the current folder. I dont know how i would have done it myself, but im just not fond of apple's choice. At least the functionality is there, and thats what counts.

ihabime

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2005
They already did, it is in current seed for Service menu, it is called Service Management I believe in it's own perference pane.

There is keyboard shortcut management already in there, but not fully working yet.

Ok, now is the first time I've gotten p*ssed that they are dropping ppc support. well I guess 6 yrs is enough to ask from the old eMac, but it still runs like a champ and I tell ya what, I won't be able to look her in the eyes when I take her out back...

volfreak

macrumors regular
Jan 4, 2002
Knoxville, TN
One other thing - Switch graphic cards w/o logging out

I've got a new MacBook Pro and would love to be able to switch between the Better Performance and Better Battery settings without having to log out and back in to switch the graphics cards being used.:)

Digital Skunk

macrumors G3
Dec 23, 2006
In my imagination
I really like what I'm seeing there.

Me too. But I'm sure glad I would never want to have this functionality on my PPC systems. :rolleyes:

Right on both parts. Very nice features indeed, and sad that it wasn't in Leopard to begin with. I know I need to upgrade my G5 in about a year and a half, but wouldn't have been nice to have a photo/video server with Snow Leopard?

METOO999

macrumors regular
Apr 25, 2007
I thought it was a new thread based on the front page news and then looked at the dates, so I changed it to "please delete." :)

MacAndy74

macrumors 65816
Mar 19, 2009
Australia
Well, for those clamoring for new tweaks, here's another one:

Based on this image, you can now finally resize the item icons in regular finder windows (not just search results):

screenshoton20090212at1048ampng749b9.png

See lower right corner.

Resize the icons to 512 and then have a close look at the Textedit app ;)

Love the new tweaks and features of Snow Leopard. Hope it arrives before the weekend - but it probably won't.

Attachments

• textedit_icon_enlarged.jpg
    textedit_icon_enlarged.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 99
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.