Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ventro

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2006
yay!

Can't decide whether to buy online or wait for the store to get them in stock... which do you think will be faster?

ovrlrd

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2009
Can't decide whether to buy online or wait for the store to get them in stock... which do you think will be faster?

Anyones guess really. I ordered online because I don't want to have to haul the thing through the mall and into my car anyway. If it takes a couple days more at most it's not the end of the world, I have waited this long for it.

I think ordering it online might have a slight chance of being faster even, who knows!

w00tini

macrumors 6502a
Feb 28, 2008
ordered with overnight shipping (had an Apple gift card laying around that covered most of that charge). can't wait to run it in dual mode on my Hex core/HD5780 with the 26" samsung i'm using now :)

Zapallar

macrumors newbie
Sep 2, 2010
Just ordered mine with a MacPro 6core combo ...
The display now reads "ready in 4 weeks" .. down two from the six earlier today ... at that pace I should have it in no time ;)

The german apple.com/de/displays site still lists it as "available in september" with no link to the store page itself.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.