Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

So they aren't shipping iPhone plus at all this month?

Dd0tc

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2014
....all these conflicting news reports are confusing . Has anyone spoke to someone in the know?

I am trying to figure out will anyone who ordered the plus get it on the 19th or is everyone's order being pushed back no matter when you ordered?

I ordered thru Verizon website at 2:57am, confirmation read 9/19, order status reads date not available at this time.

rambo47

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2010
Denville, NJ
....all these conflicting news reports are confusing . Has anyone spoke to someone in the know?

I am trying to figure out will anyone who ordered the plus get it on the 19th or is everyone's order being pushed back no matter when you ordered?

I ordered thru Verizon website at 2:57am, confirmation read 9/19, order status reads date not available at this time.

Nope. Mid- to Late-October. I pre-ordereda 6+ today in time to be part of the first batch shipped (ordered before 3:00 PM). My delivery date is 10/28, and the rep thought that would get pushed back to around Halloween. The regular 6 model is scheduled to ship this month, but most reps expect that to get pushed back as well.

Attachments

• confirm.jpg
    confirm.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:

ijen0311

macrumors 65816
Jul 4, 2009
I just ordered mine from Apple, 6+, 64GB gold, I have a deliver by 9/19 confirmation.

3squirrels

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
Wrong. If you ordered early enough, you'd have it delivered on release day, just like with previous iPhones.

boocake

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
Has anyone ordered it somewhere OTHER THAN THE APPLE SITE and getting it this month?

blacka4

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2009
Pittsburgh
i have a eta of oct 1 to the 7. I ordered 2 from apple between 6am and 630 am this morning...we will see what happens.

sakau2007

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2011
seems like the 6+ supply is limited and apple isn't delivering them to carriers until they take care of their own customers (as if i'm not their own customer because i used att.com instead of apple.com to order).

very annoyed that people who ordered hours after me have a september date and i've got a november date for the exact same order.

forza69

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2010
San Diego, CA
I ordered as soon as it went live and it took me less than 2 minutes to finish the process. I have a ship date of 11/9 - 11/27. ****ing ridiculous.
iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Silver.

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 68040
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
See this is why i won't order online. There is so much uncertainty as to when the phones will be delivered. Some people end up waiting for weeks and delivery times can and do slip. Crazy i know but i always queue up over night at my nearest apple store. 12 hours out of my life but its worth it to know i will get my phone on the first day of release.

rambo47

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2010
Denville, NJ
seems like the 6+ supply is limited and apple isn't delivering them to carriers until they take care of their own customers (as if i'm not their own customer because i used att.com instead of apple.com to order).

very annoyed that people who ordered hours after me have a september date and i've got a november date for the exact same order.

If I get my 6+ a full MONTH after those who ordered direct through Apple I'm going to be annoyed. :mad:

boocake

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
I think folks are finally catching on to the fact that the carriers will have zero iphone 6+ models delivered on 9/19. The only ones going out that date were ordered directly from Apple.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Nov 15, 2012
I ordered as soon as it went live and it took me less than 2 minutes to finish the process. I have a ship date of 11/9 - 11/27. ****ing ridiculous.
iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Silver.

uhm when it wen't live.. im assuming ur talking about 4 or 5am right? that's wayyyy behind bud. no wonder they gave u 11/9 - 11/27 shipping time.

DelMac

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2012
Completed order for SG 64GB iP6+ from Apple store app at 2:51 AM Central, got the confirmation email with the 9/19 arrival date within minutes. Before that, I wasted over half an hour refreshing the Apple store website to order from there first. Still mad about the wasted time. I should have gone straight to the app from the beginning because it worked like a charm.

okrelax

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2014
It is really uncertain. I ordered within the first 20 minutes on Sprint's website at 3 am and instantly had a 4-6 week wait time. Although, I do remember for the iphone 5, there were estimates going for 4+ weeks back in September of 2012 and I didn't pay attention to the estimates because I ended up getting my 5 a week or so after I placed my order.

maybeiloveyou

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2006
california
I think folks are finally catching on to the fact that the carriers will have zero iphone 6+ models delivered on 9/19. The only ones going out that date were ordered directly from Apple.

Unfortunately that is what it seems like. When I tried ordering off AT&T before Apple went up, it gave me a 14-21 day shipping timeframe. Off Apple's app (ordered at 12:28am PST) it confirmed for pickup on 9/19.

lusticke

macrumors member
Aug 15, 2014

I ordered mine from Sprint. It says they have my 6+ 64gb in the warehouse.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.