Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SlamJam12

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Brushed?

Does anyone have a brushed iPod touch 4G? I am thinking that the majority of people may be waiting for a good quality case for the device to come out.

dmunz

macrumors regular
Aug 24, 2010
Anything that makes it thicker or fatter is bad. If is gets scratched, then I'll get a skin or Zagg it.

FWIW
DLM

4DThinker

macrumors 68020
Mar 15, 2008
I found a case that's "almost" the same as no case. My local BestBuy had these. Clear back shows off the chrome and any engraving you've had done. Cut-out for the camera. Thin black bumper to minimally protect the screen. In all makes my 4th gen about as thick as my 1st gen. It even comes with a clever little stand.

freeme007

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2008
I rocking it naked all the time: in shower, taking a dump, playing basketball, eating, taking train ride ... etc.

wordoflife

macrumors 604
Jul 6, 2009
Why not? It's not like they will be using two Ipods. Whats the point of keeping the old one?

You probably didn't read my post clearly. :eek:

Let me ask you this, Do you imply that people are able to sell their old iPods for $229 (or $299,$399)?

Probably not.

I was just saying that they don't cover up all the costs, or in other words:

I doubt people cover the costs of a brand new iPod just by selling their old iPod.

xxxamazexxx

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2010
I am, just because I can't find any appropriate case yet. In fact, I'm retiring it until I get the case. It's just been one week and I've kept it in top-notch condition but the scratches crop up day by day :mad:

The Intruder

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2010
I was using it without a cover while i was waiting for my Bestskinsever to arrive and it accidentally fell out of my pocket and hit the concrete:eek::eek::mad::mad:.
luckily it didn't land on the screen otherwise i might have put a crack in it only 15 days after i got it.
I will definitely be more careful from now on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.