Spray for 'six times longer' sex

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by edesignuk, Apr 7, 2009.

1. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

BBC.

Up to a whole 4 minutes! :D :p

2. arkitect macrumors 601

arkitect

"OK.
    Ready?
    Aaaaaaand GO!"

*click*
    :p

3. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

Half. A. Minute. Four Minutes ?! :eek: Oh. My. God. That is genuinely tragic.

4. edesignuk thread starter Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

You're just spoilt :p

http://up.*************/files/1/Images/Smilies/RonWink.gif

5. dalvin200 macrumors 68040

that's the funniest thing i've heard all day!!

if you want to numb your p3nis, just use a hammer :p

6. xlii macrumors 68000

xlii

A friend was a patient in the hospital when he was a teenager. Anyway he had an erection and an old nurse came in to prep him for the operation he was having. She saw the erection, nodded her head and slapped his erection hard. It went down.

A condom would probably work just as well as the spray.

7. steveza macrumors 68000

steveza

Not exactly a medical breakthough is it? Probably just Xylocaine Spray in a different bottle. Shouldn't these people be working on a cure for Cancer/AIDS/Malaria instead.

8. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

I agree.

Wait... is that possible? She slapped his erection hard? :D

9. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

Apparently so!

LOL "Everlast condoms" Those could have problems in the wrong hands too though. As anyone who has seen the "Wandering Bear" episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm is probably aware. :D

10. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

It beats 5 seconds! :eek:

Snort.

That would be interesting to see how they conducted their clinical trials. :D

The image alone is enough I think. ;)

Actually, if they know what they are doing, a snap of the finger in the right place and it drops like a rock.

...at least that is what I've heard. ;)

11. Sehnsucht macrumors 65816

Actually, it's been proven that using more than one condom at a time makes them both more likely to break. In which case it's rather pointless to wear any at all. :D :D

12. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

They probably didn't need a watch. Whichever women had a look of disappointment on their face first, loses!

Personally, I wouldn't even bother telling her that we're having sex. By the time she notices, I'd be done. :p

13. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

For erections lasting more than four minutes, please consult a doctor immediately.

14. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Spraying local anesthetic on your wang can't be a good thing. Christ, just slow down if you go too fast! Either that or just rev up and do it again. I've never understood the problem here.

We've all had our times when things go too fast. The answer- slow down or just do it a bunch of times. But spraying crap on your thing is just ridiculous.

There are also tons of other ways to be sexual other than penetration, for God's sake.

15. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

Maybe count yourself lucky that you don't understand. I imagine if it were really that simple it wouldn't be such a problem but apparently it is. I was stunned into sadness to read that article, I just had no idea. It seems like a devastating problem to have.

As for your last paragraph, for the sake of both partners I sure hope they know that.

16. heehee macrumors 68020

heehee

Changing position helps for me. :p

And of course there is this... :p

17. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

I don't know- I think a lot of people obsess about things like this and turn it into a big deal. Personally, I don't mind being with guys who are "quick". It's only a problem if people choose to make it one. There can be tons of fun had with guys with this "problem"-it's called multiple rounds. ;) Honestly, I don't view it as a problem at all. I think it's sad that people do.

18. instaxgirl macrumors 65816

instaxgirl

I think when you're only lasting 30 secs you're beyond this point.

19. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Seriously- is a penis the only thing that gets women off? Come on- there are so many other ways to be sexual. You straight people seriously confound me sometimes. ;)

20. pilotError macrumors 68020

pilotError

WTF???

What's a quickie for someone who only lasts 30 Seconds?

21. arkitect macrumors 601

arkitect

Indeed, second or third time round can be far more fun.
    But apparently some guys believe it is a one shot game. Kind of like destroying the Death Star… and if the man has "wasted his missile" too soon it is over. "Make it count, Luke…"

Then when they don't get past 30 seconds it is the silent head on the pillow treatment all round… oh dear.
    Think about male culture… it's all about the size of the equipment. Finesse and creativity be damned.

I think you'd be stunned to learn that straight forward missionary is still the default position for most couples.

:p Seriously, if guys would come to us for some tutoring I am sure most gay men would be glad to help out.
    Our collective experience is vast and deeply informative.

22. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Good god. That mentality is beyond me. There are some serious communication problems when it comes to sex between men and women, I think. I honestly never encounter this. If a guy goes off too quick, we just rally 'round again. It's no big deal. My god- if I get a guy off in 30 seconds, it's a huge compliment.

That's just ridiculous. No wonder people have this "problem". How boring. People! Talk to each other!

TBH- I've helped a few. Their wives/gf's thanked me for it too. But it's not just men, women need to be a little more creative as well from what I'm hearing. And I think most guys are afraid to ask for what they want.

23. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

If you can't communicate properly about stuff like this you should be questioning your relationship IMO...

Even given every womens magazine in the world includes about 3000 sex positions to try each month :eek:.

24. Melrose macrumors 604

Melrose

A woman's disappointment is not solely related to the length of the luvins. There can be many, many reasons for a woman to have such an expression. It can be either how long it is, or by how long it is, and also whether their man of choice has chest hair.

25. arkitect macrumors 601

arkitect

Very true.
    Oh and not forgetting the Men's mags as well…
    Just look at the cover of a Men's Health magazine.
    "Sizzling Sex Tips"
    "25 Proven Seduction Techniques"
    "Recession-proof Your Sex Life"

So I wonder if anyone actually reads the stuff? :D