Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tookums

macrumors member
Jan 31, 2016
Yes! Shipping dates move up and back all the time, especially with pre-orders. Read earlier posts in the thread on the 12P launch...
Thanks. I usually preorder in Sprint store every year. I got the email that shipping is early December too and I’m confused because that defeats the purpose of the priority status. Lol. Also the $10 overnight shipping is confusing too

Reactions: DonnyXMX

jwoodard

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Any updates on shipping for you?

Or anyone? Thread’s been dead since yesterday. :(
Now it says Nov. 24 (instead of 25).

I couldn’t have ordered or signed up for priority status much earlier, so I’m hoping I get the phone at launch. Sucks that I could order direct from Apple and get it at launch. Even if I ordered a full day later.

Tookums

macrumors member
Jan 31, 2016
Any updates on shipping for you?

Or anyone? Thread’s been dead since yesterday. :(
No updates yet. People are saying that date can change. I’ve never preordered a phone online before; I’ve only done it by going to the store on preorder day

PassMeAGuinness

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2009
Miami, FL
negative.

still set for Nov. 25 - (priority preorder at 8:01 release time) mini white 256.
Spoke too soon, email received at 11:25est. Tracking number available !

Attachments

• A5F2B0DD-6983-4BAA-AB20-FDCCDC22FF79.jpeg
    A5F2B0DD-6983-4BAA-AB20-FDCCDC22FF79.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 87

ckiggins

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2012
St. Louis, MO
My priority status order of a 128GB Pro Max in graphite switched to shipped with a UPS tracking number this morning.

I got my reservation in just after they opened and got my order in about 8:05am yesterday. The original ship date showed November 14-24.

jwoodard

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Mine says shipped now too. On schedule for Nov. 13. So the ship date did move up.
As a reminder, I completed priority status around 2:20 p.m. PT and completed my order Friday at 4:57 a.m. PT.

(iPhone 12 Plus Max 256GB in graphite)

Tookums

macrumors member
Jan 31, 2016
Mine says shipped now too. On schedule for Nov. 13. So the ship date did move up.
As a reminder, I completed priority status around 2:20 p.m. PT and completed my order Friday at 4:57 a.m. PT.

(iPhone 12 Plus Max 256GB in graphite)
That’s good news. Did your order say pending too? And did you have a December delivery date at first?

KentuckyFella

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2020
First time poster. I pre-ordered my Pacific Blue iPhone Pro 12 128GB on October 22nd when I heard the ProMax would likely be a little too big considering I currently have an iPhone 7 Plus.

It is scheduled to ship in-between November 3rd and the 10th and I am concerned I may not receive my new phone during the scheduled time. I have yet to hear anything. Does anybody else have this ship date, if so have you heard anything?

Last Thursday, I did chat with a Sprint associate online, she assured me it will ship during that time, and confirmed I was on the preferred list.

Granted, I do live in Louisville, so when it ships, it’ll likely be out for delivery right then and there. That’s a plus. I am hopeful it really does ship Monday or Tuesday.

I am anxious as my 7-plus is on its last legs, I shattered the screen two days after I ordered my new phone and it has terrible battery health.

I already have my mag-safe charger, 20-watt wall plug, mag-safe case, and screen protector in my hand. Ready to have a modern day phone.

Last edited:

jwoodard

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
That’s good news. Did your order say pending too? And did you have a December delivery date at first?
It first said processing. Then I got an email that it was on backorder, slated to ship 11/25-12/2, then 11/24-12/2.

I did get my order in really early though.

madi0

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2020

damnn looks like Gold phones really are gonna be delayed, hoping us gold ppl get some movement tomorrow.
My gold 128GB pro max has shipped! Sprint went from backordered December 2-9 to Nov. 13th. Maybe yours will be soon!!

Reactions: DonnyXMX
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.