Sprint Shop Page Down?!?!?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iThink Apple, Oct 7, 2011.

1. iThink Apple macrumors 6502

iThink Apple

Anyone else??? Or just overpacked??

----------

Anyone??

2. PPFee macrumors 6502

nope here too, no luck at apple store or sprint site, damn this is aggravating. Theres a few Willy Wonka songs coming to mind. I WANT MY FRIKKIN GOLDEN TICKET!!!

3. neile45 macrumors regular

ok, stayed up 3 extra hours tonight, and this is crap, I'm about to give up and go to bed :(

4. Joybulb macrumors regular

Joybulb

Same here, but I took work off tomorrow, so I'm here til the son of a gun let's me through

5. GadgetGeek407 macrumors 6502a

seriously I'm so pissed!!! Sprint should have predicted this and damn you apple your site is STILL updating? wtf its 330

6. mrgreen4242 macrumors 601

mrgreen4242

I'm getting a down for maintainance error on Sprint's page now. Better than it just sitting there not loading, I guess.

7. FmaxTurboSi macrumors regular

+1

8. blockburner28 macrumors 6502

blockburner28

night i'll try in a few hours. if not oh well. lol

9. EddieReds macrumors newbie

I got as far as the notification for the extra $10 data charge.... and then nothing. :(

10. mrgreen4242 macrumors 601

mrgreen4242

Anyone called Sprint? I've been assuming their sales department is closed, but haven't checked because I don't want to wake anyone up..

11. emoore macrumors regular

12. Joybulb macrumors regular

Joybulb

Ok thanks, I wondered if people were actually getting thru or if it was down for everyone

13. pezasied182 macrumors 6502

I had no problems with Sprint at all, though I was on my school's version of Sprint's website, so maybe that is why.

14. mrgreen4242 macrumors 601

mrgreen4242

I'm still getting the down for maintenance error. :( And I can't upgrade on Apple's site because I have an "unsupported plan type" (EPRP).

15. TazExprez macrumors member

I am having these same problems, but I have a SERO Premium 500 account.

16. lokerd macrumors 6502a

lokerd

Same here! FUDGE!

17. andyx3x macrumors 65816

Apple is only selling the Sprint iPhone 4S to existing customers on their website. So don't try that.

18. moetownslick macrumors regular

moetownslick

wait so if you're on a family plan, you can't order through apple??

19. FmaxTurboSi macrumors regular

correct

20. PPFee macrumors 6502

I saw that I'm furious, maybe its my own fault but someone could have made this clear and i would have started an account but when they said sprint coming soon and all that i figured it would be the same as att and verizon, i already hate I'm giving up the high speed att in new orleans for sprint, but unlimited at any speed is better than 5 seconds of a gigabit connection, ughhh! Has anyone had success with sprints site, I'm going to call and see if the will create a "placeholder" account number for me without adding a device but sign me up for 2 years so that i can order through apple. Fingers crossed.

21. rmlred, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011

rmlred macrumors regular

Or a business plan.... :mad:

I think Sprint almost has their site back up...

22. omgwut macrumors 6502

Yeah, so Sprint's website is getting mauled right now and I can't even get into my account settings to change my plan... which I need to do before Apple will let me preorder.

I'll give Sprint the benefit of the doubt since this is the iPhone launch on their service, but this had better not be a harbinger of what to expect from their network and the new influx of users...

23. mrgreen4242 macrumors 601

mrgreen4242

What makes you say that? It's been the same for almost an hour.

Heh, looks like you were right!

24. rmlred macrumors regular

Because more and more pages were loading, its up for me now. Very slow...

25. PPFee macrumors 6502

I was willing to accept the 4s and not the iPhone 5 that no one had any reason to believe existed, but in 16 months you with the freaking leverage apple has you would think they could have made sure all the carriers systems were freaking flawless to the mother F@#$$& T. The site says if you want a new account go into the store, Im disabled from surgery and facing a lot of junk right now( no ones fault and not looking for sympathy/pity) but even if i could muster up the willpower to make it to the apple store i wouldn't subject those people to seeing me in the state i am in. I know most of the people and management at my store i did consulting for them when the first iPhone launched for all the att plans. ARGGHHHH! IIIII WANT STEVVEEE JOBS, I MISS HIM and I could have taken solace in the fact that he would fire a bunch of people and rip a whole division new one's.

----------

sprints up!