Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nonstickron

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
Florida
I've got the little white one. It connects to iOS but now that I've upgraded to iOS 10 games seem to be unresponsive to inputs on the controller. I've put in a ticket with the company, who don't even offer an option for iOS10 on the operating system dropdown selector yet. I'll update with their feedback.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
I think iOS 10 has some Bluetooth problems at the moment. I've been having issues pairing my earphones too. After playing with it for the last hour my Stratus randomly started working fine. I had a hard time trying to get it to show up and then to pair though.

baypharm

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2007
I think iOS 10 has some Bluetooth problems at the moment. I've been having issues pairing my earphones too. After playing with it for the last hour my Stratus randomly started working fine. I had a hard time trying to get it to show up and then to pair though.

On what device are you noticing this? I am reluctant to upgrade my ipad air since I use BT earbuds exclusively now after reading about your issue.

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
On what device are you noticing this? I am reluctant to upgrade my ipad air since I use BT earbuds exclusively now after reading about your issue.

Hey there. It's on my 6S Plus that I'm having this issue. I turn mine on and it connects, but the sound input doesn't automatically switch to them. I have to go into Settings / Bluetooth and hit the name of the device and then it does it.

Although I just tried again, the same issue, but this time I tapped my pause button and it switched to them. I guess that works better.

Still don't understand what's going on with the controllers though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.