Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Conner36

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 4, 2006
just like apple employees got both shuffle versions

can it get any cool/maddening!

Captnroger

macrumors regular
Aug 12, 2002
confirmed. A friend of mine is a sales rep for apple educational, it's true everyone gets a 8gb model.

Turkish

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2007
The units cost Apple at least $250.00 a piece and Apple has more than 70,000 employees.

No way.

Edit -

OK Full-Time and Part time over a year. Believeable.

Doble Edit - Crap I'm wrong on so many levels... :p

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Apr 12, 2001
Steve Jobs: Free iPhones for Apple Employees

According to ThinkSecret, Steve Jobs held a company-wide town hall today and announced that Apple employees will get free 8GB iPhones this July. This applies to all full-time Apple employees as well as part time employees who have been with Apple for more than 1 year

The phones are expected to be delivered to employees by the end of July, after initial consumer demand has subsided. According to Yahoo! Finance, Apple has 17,787 full-time employees.

Meanwhile, ThinkSecret suggests that Apple has about 3 million iPhones manufactured and will be releasing about 1 million of them into the channel this week in an effort "to avoid perceived major shortages."

explodingboy

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2007
8gb?

confirmed. A friend of mine is a sales rep for apple educational, it's true everyone gets a 8gb model.

Has anyone noticed any recent reviews of the iPhone where the reviewer used a 4GB model? From what I've noticed, they've all been 8GB. And now they're giving Apple employees the higher-end model as well. Is it typical Apple behavior to give out the high-end models, or can I go back to dreaming that they'll increase the capacity before launch?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.