Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AVR2

macrumors 6502
Jan 16, 2006
For that matter, after you bought the printer at a location "so wildly out of the way", why didn't you check for more convenient ink retailers?
A very good question.

Tell you what, Speedtoy - if you're still here, I'll help you with that one. Say which town you live in, and I'll do a couple of minutes of Googling to come up with a list of your major local ink retailers that are a lot closer than 30 miles away. Deal?

hexonxonx

macrumors 601
Jul 4, 2007
Denver Colorado
Although I dont think it is Steve's fault ... He does bring up a good point, stores should carry at least the basic accessories for the products they sell.

It would be like the Apple store sending you to best buy for a case for your ipod.

For some reason, I just don't think of an Apple store when I need an ink cartridge Last night I was printing up a PDF file and saw the B&W cartridge was getting low. I thought of either Office Max or BestBuy or even CircuitCity. That's just the way it is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.