Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
maybe ask ups?

For the love of christ everyone, please don't call UPS and ask these questions, you're holding up the phone lines for their customers who have actual issues and questions.

Your phones will be here Friday. Thanks to time zones, the international dateline, and math, your phone can leave China pretty late on Thursday and still make it here in time.

Just think: Every dollar UPS has to spend on customer service reps to answer stupid questions about when their iPhone is leaving China is one less dollar they can spend on the resources that will actually get your phone to your front door.

mookgiants

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2011
It's not in China, it just hasn't been scanned in the US yet, which could be because they are holding things up intentionally til friday. The departure scan means it left china

ksigstretch

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
Los Angeles
How are you guys seeing where it's coming from? All mine says is "Order Processed: Ready for UPS"

Label created yesterday 9/16

I am showing the same screen as you, but in LA and not SD. A main UPS hub is located in Ontario, so they really could just drive it to us and we don't need to see any updates before tomorrow night or Friday. It's not like we are in remote areas that need to go through AK, TN, PA, NJ, etc. to get to our town.

kl323

macrumors member
Jan 10, 2010
Bumping this thread. Mine is stuck there for 4 days. Now the date is pushed back. These packages are randomly put on the plane. Argh! Others have been seeing movement within 24-48 hrs ....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 154

Afluffykitten

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2013
+1... Mine has been stuck there for 4 days and the date just got pushed back a day for delivery.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 142

seth556

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2014
Mine's there too, not too worried after hearing other peoples stories of it being there and then being on the truck for delivery.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-28 at 11.26.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-28 at 11.26.24 AM.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 136

eekcat

macrumors 65816
Apr 5, 2010
Uh oh - Mine has been stuck there since 9/26 with an estimated delivery date of 10/02. If the 9/25 stuck-shipments are being delayed a day, I'm guessing that means that us 9/26 stuck-shipments will be delayed soon too.

Gaura Mohana

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 24, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Uh oh - Mine has been stuck there since 9/26 with an estimated delivery date of 10/02. If the 9/25 stuck-shipments are being delayed a day, I'm guessing that means that us 9/26 stuck-shipments will be delayed soon too.

UPS managed to get my phone to me from Zhengzhou in under 35 hours (from departure scan to phone in hand) so I'm sure it'll be fine :)

eekcat

macrumors 65816
Apr 5, 2010
UPS managed to get my phone to me from Zhengzhou in under 35 hours (from departure scan to phone in hand) so I'm sure it'll be fine :)

Sure hope so. There seem to be so many delays... they're on the clock for 48hrs for me now :) tick tick tick

Track40

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
I'm having the same problem as you... just a day behind. Look at my screen cap. Has yours started moving yet? I HATE how once a 'My Choice' delivery adjustment has been made (hold pkg at depot for pickup), that the scheduled delivery date disappears.

Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 2.16.41 AM.png

Mine's there too, not too worried after hearing other peoples stories of it being there and then being on the truck for delivery.

crazyeyes

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2005
Easton PA
Mine is doing the same thing. It shows arrived at ZhengZhou on 9/26 and had a scheduled delivery of 10/2, well now it shows departed ZhengZhou 9/30 and now has a scheduled delivery of 10/6.

But a coworker ordered a phone as well and his showed arrived 9/25 with a scheduled delivery date of 10/1, and then his departed 9/29 and then showed a scheduled deliver date of 10/3, well now he just got an email from his my choice account with ups that he should expect a package tomorrow for delivery.

So I'm hoping this is just a delay in the ups tracking system and our phones are still on schedule for the original delivery dates.

Track40

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
Mine just left this morning also... Also indicating an approx. delivery date of 10/6. Our phones must have caught the same flight! I'm in Chicago. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be out for delivery by Friday.

I'll repost as I see more... Would be curious to know your status as well.

RByers8252

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
I'm in Indianapolis. Just left this morning as well and delivery went from 10/2 to 10/6. Will post if it changes.

eekcat

macrumors 65816
Apr 5, 2010
Mine just left this morning also... Also indicating an approx. delivery date of 10/6. Our phones must have caught the same flight! I'm in Chicago. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be out for delivery by Friday.

I'll repost as I see more... Would be curious to know your status as well.

Where does yours show the aprox delivery date? I lost mine when I changed it to will-call/pick-up.

Also, I wonder where we're going from Zhengzhou - I don't see any arriving UPS cargo flights from Zhengzhou to Incehon: http://www.airport.kr/airport/flightinfo/IhCargoArrStatusList.iia?gubun=E

Is there anyone out there with a completed ZZ route? (trying to figure out whether it's zz->incheon or shanghai->anchorage->???

Last edited:

eekcat

macrumors 65816
Apr 5, 2010
Looks like there is/was a UPS flight (5X133) from Zhengzhou to Incheon scheduled to arrive at 7:13p - but it's 12:09a by now, and no scans in Korea yet for me...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.