Teen shoots own Testicles

spork183

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 30, 2006
http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_14519017?source=most_viewed

This kid just has no balls. I like the final line: Teen has not been cooperative.

Can you blame him? He's had a bad day.

A Vallejo teenager allegedly shot himself in the testicles Thursday afternoon, police said.

Police said the 17-year-old, whose name is being withheld because he's a minor, walked into Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center at about 5:45 p.m. with a gunshot wound.

The gun is still outstanding, police said, and the teen has not been cooperative.

MacDawg

macrumors Core
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
From the article it seems they only have his testimony the wound was self-inflicted, and he is uncooperative

I wouldn't be surprised to find there is another explanation forthcoming for this

His life will be changed forever regardless

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Talk about mixed nuts... How does someone accidentally shoot himself in the testicles? Seriously, I don't understand how that could happen. Such stupidity is unworthy of owning testicles in the first place.

Ttownbeast

macrumors 65816
May 10, 2009
Usually winning a Darwin award requires fatally eliminating ones self from society without reproducing this lad still has the potential ability to adopt and teach the stupidity to others.

OzExige

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2008
Omnipresence
Usually winning a Darwin award requires fatally eliminating ones self from society without reproducing this lad still has the potential ability to adopt and teach the stupidity to others.
That statement is correct - unfortunately :(

You could have just left me to rejoice at the total loss of this idiot's particular DNA :)
OTH he probably has siblings so that shoots that idea in ........ wait
that been done :D

Mousse

macrumors 68020
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
Talk about mixed nuts... How does someone accidentally shoot himself in the testicles? Seriously, I don't understand how that could happen.
Sounds like the kid has been watch way too many Shoot-'em-Up movies. You always see someone sticking a loaded gun down the front of his pants in those flicks. I've always found it utterly hilarious that someone would think that was a good idea (joked to my buddies on numerous occasions how no one in the movies has lost his pork and beans from such antics). Alas, reality has finally taught us what movies should have ages ago. It ain't smart to stick a gun down the front of your pants.